Perpetual Auto Battle 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
P1050535-02-02-01-02.jpeg

I'm also interested in this scheme, and would find it convenient to participate for several of the reasons previously stated. But I'd be sad if we suddenly threw out and killed all the existing grow battle events. There's lots that's very nice, cozy and instructional about a defined and focused grow based on a specific style, breeder, etc. Most important, is the ability to actually follow the thread. When a thread has hundreds of posts (Biggest GrowBattle 2019 gets about 7 pages a day!) it becomes overwhelming. Some of us don't have the time to keep up and once you fall behind .... well, enough said. Anyway, good luck working this out. Should be interesting.

I agree about missing out on threads. That sucks.

I've not been able to work out how these work yet, I only realised last week that there's more stuff in the sub menus, I just clicked on the main grow battle link across the top.

I've been through 2 battles and even won them. I still don't quite know how they work? Lol

Just join for the fun of it! I promise you it'll be fun! The weekly updates, jabs being thrown, growers helping out each other, other plants always looking better than our own, and at the end of it, we get credit and/ or bragging rights!

Join us!

I've been through 2 battles and even won them. I still don't quite know how they work? Lol

Just join for the fun of it! I promise you it'll be fun! The weekly updates, jabs being thrown, growers helping out each other, other plants always looking better than our own, and at the end of it, we get credit and/ or bragging rights!

Join us!

I am already tingling with anticipation. However I don't know what to do, do I press a button, pull a lever, is there a secret word. I'm starting to plan my next cabbage adventure atm.

I am already tingling with anticipation. However I don't know what to do, do I press a button, pull a lever, is there a secret word I'm starting to plan my next cabbage adventure.

My suggestion is to subscribe to the Live Battle section. The next battle date is 1st May but we can usually germ two weeks prior.

When new battle threads come up, just read first post to see if you meet the criterias? Some battles may have the breeder sponsor seeds. Some may allow use of any seed but require certain lighting such as LED/ COB. Some are outdoor only while some are photos instead of Autos. I'm sure you get the idea!

Thats how I do it anyways. I'm as clueless as a newb can get. Mainly cos I use Tapatalk and can't see a lot of info like those on PC. I can't even tell who is staff cos everyone looks the same on Tapatalk.

@Equatorial OK that sounds good, my current grow should be ready around mid April, so that would work out well. btw what is happening on march 20, (your time), I can't see any information about it.

@Equatorial OK that sounds good, my current grow should be ready around mid April, so that would work out well. btw what is happening on march 20, (your time), I can't see any information about it.

I believe its some kinda party where you show your current girls. I have not been growing so.....sucks to be me...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back