Please apply to be a tester for Babylon Burning Selections "TropiChem Candy Cheese" Autoflower (Blue Martini X Pineapple Runtz F4) www.selectsby.us

BabylonBurningSelections

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Want_to_become_a_genetics-1.png

Please apply at www.selectsby.us to become a genetics tester. Experience growing autos, a 4x4 space, the ability to grow/finish 4-5 plants of one variety, and post in the Secret Selections Discord server, is required.

You just pay shipping and make bi-weekly reports.

Secret Selections was started in 2021 by Brad from Raw Genetics. Come and be a part of making cannabis genetics, as a whole, even better! 🙏🙏🙏

Gas, chem, cheese, and little bit of fruit on the Blue Martini itself. Im seeing 4-5 foot tall plants that can yield half a # from the Blue Martini. Slightly smaller plants on the Pineapple Runtz side. Around 3-4

Another pheno of Blue Martini
IMG_20240114_155807_155.jpg
foot tall

*3-4 foot tall (Pineapple Runtz F4)

I'm including a free tester pack of "TropiChem Candy Cheese" with orders also. Plus you get free pack of my Zmart Z's Bx1 Auto Fems!

Zmart Z's blows Pineapple Runtz out of the water btw. It is (Amnesia Zkittlez X Peach Martini) X Pineapple Runtz)

20231114_202833_0000.png

Last edited:
"TropiChem Candy Cheese" (possible name) is Blue Martini X Pineapple Runtz F4

Blue Martini in pic: Barneys Blue Cheese X GR Peach Martini

Pineapple Runtz F4: Produced by myself from Ethos stock

Scroll down on the first page to find the link to apply to be a tester in the Secret Selections Discord server. Secret Selections was started by Brad from Raw Genetics in 2021. Come and be a part of making Cannabis genetics better, as a whole https://www.babylonburningselections.com/
IMG_20231225_103443_429.jpg

Back