Please apply to be a tester for Babylon Burning Selections "TropiChem Candy Cheese" Autoflower (Blue Martini X Pineapple Runtz F4) www.selectsby.us

Loaded Martini (AK47 X Peach Martini) grown by @yield_source_313 on IG
_20231114_153932.png

So just sent message about ordering through your website. The Loaded Martini and Chem-Mosa 2+ packs. Will do PP when I get the email instructions. Tent will be clear by end of the month so look for a thread for your gear starting up in Feb. Since this is the only social media type thing I do and I only use my phone camera if any of those pics look good to you snag em and use em ( without my info please ).

"Arctic Martini" ChemMO BX1
20230429_062227_0000.png

So just sent message about ordering through your website. The Loaded Martini and Chem-Mosa 2+ packs. Will do PP when I get the email instructions. Tent will be clear by end of the month so look for a thread for your gear starting up in Feb. Since this is the only social media type thing I do and I only use my phone camera if any of those pics look good to you snag em and use em ( without my info please ).
Ok I'll look for that message. Thank you🙏

I decided I'll throw two more packs of seeds to substitute the two tester packs, for anyone that grabs both of my packs!

You'de get Zmart Z's and TropiChem Candy Cheese along with one pack. If you grab two, I'll also throw in a limited release pack of Mango Martini, and a pack of Pineapple Runtz F4's. Rather than load you up with the testers

So 3 packs of seeds total for the price of 1 or 6 packs for the price of 2.

He just gave his Chem-Mosa F4 the 🪓
_20240121_142338.png

Testing is almost filled for this project. New ones will be added this week. They might become "unknown projects" as testers have signed up, grabbed their packs, and never made any reports

Two "TropiChem Candy Cheese" Autos in a 10 gallon. First sign of flower was 30 days for one and 35 for the other. They're at 24' and 26' inches tall. (Around 40 days old)
View attachment IMG_20240210_133150_524.jpg

Back