Please apply to be a tester for Babylon Burning Selections "TropiChem Candy Cheese" Autoflower (Blue Martini X Pineapple Runtz F4) www.selectsby.us

@BabylonBurningSelections ...can you clarify........the Testing and updates have to be done off-site....?.....
Yes, for that program. At the link for Secret Selections. The program was started by/is run by breeders, like Raw Genetics, Sanguine Seed, Walipini Seeds, etc. Testers would make reports in their Discord server for that. They take the applications on that site, and if theyre accepted, they get a code to buy a pack from their site, for the cost of shipping, only. I would not even see their info, unless theyre accepted. Then I ship the orders, to them.

I wanted to also have testers who might not want to grow 5 plants of one variety, but will grow at least 2 plants, and make reports somewhere, (or even to me via emai)

They would pay 10 for one of my small packs (so 3 seeds total) to cover shipping/packaging. If they grow at least 2 plants, at once, asap, and keep up with testing. Then eventually waive that shipping/handling/ packaging cost. For people who are down w testing.👍 This could be on here, if that's allowed. Or through my IG.
I'm just not sure how to do it, exactly what's allowed, etc.

If you have a suggestion Mossy... Thank you very much, in advance 🙏🙏

Some of my other testers, and people who grew Loaded Martini in the # 420GTGT grow off , are impressed, and have become customers btw

How's about this as a compromise.......?...

I'll let you run your Promo ....in this thread.....and let you drop any outside Links...as long as it is in this thread only.

For the members who might want to participate...all our checks say @BabylonBurningSelections are Legitimate...

But you follow any Off-site Links at our own Risk.

Good Luck everyone.....:toke:

How's about this as a compromise.......?...

I'll let you run your Promo ....in this thread.....and let you drop any outside Links...as long as it is in this thread only.

For the members who might want to participate...all our checks say @BabylonBurningSelections are Legitimate...

But you follow any Off-site Links at our own Risk.

Good Luck everyone.....:toke:
Ok thank you Mossy 🙏🙏

Alright, so Ive added a tester pack to the website. If anyone would like to join in on a test grow we can do here! Or if you want to join in on IG instead... it's $10 total for the 2+ pack (3-4 seeds total)

Testers: I just ask that you *grow at least 2 plants ASAP, and make *at least one report per month* you can keep the rest of the pack, for another grow, if you like

I'm also including like sized, tester packs of Zmart Z's AND "TropiChem Candy Cheese" with all regular orders

My 2+ packs always have at least 3 seeds in them and my 4+packs always have at least 6

Thank you everyone 💚💛❤️🙏

Zmart Z's BX1 Autoflower: (Amnesia Zkittlez X Peach Martini) X Pineapple Runtz F3

Multiple BX2 versions in the works pretty soon!
IMG_20240116_121429_287.jpg

Last edited:
Ok nevermind that.... I'll just stick with the testers I have now. Unless someone wants to PM me, with their info, and at least pay shipping. If I could afford to send testers out, I would

Last edited:
The "TropiChem Candy Cheese" tester pack AND a pack of Zmart Z's are included with any order. So you can get the testers that way, as well

3 packs for the price of 1It's only 20 shipped, for one of my 2+ packs (at least 3 seeds)
_20240119_101449.png
one of my customers, posting his results in the Wallipini Seedbank Discord server

Back