Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup Ashton? I got the day off in exchange for tomorrow. I suppose I can update my grow log now. I got my truck full of mushroom compost too! Oh Yeah, this stuff smells HORRIBLE. But it's so full of bacteria and fungus, it's garden gold! I got about two cubed yards worth..! Woo Hoo!

I'll be back, I gotta mix up some nutes for my rez. She's getting low fast these days. I just added 3 gallons two days ago, and it's gone. I love this, it means transpiration is in high gear, and she's gonna stretch, stretch stretch! I think I'm gonna break out the Macro photo gear too. I haven't had a day off with nothing to do in forever!

Good Morning Gent's
Up at 3:00 a.m. back to bed at 3:30 and slept till 7:30 and didn't hurt one bit even the sun beat me out of bed . :biggrin:
Not much on the agenda today , much like everyday , but I'll handle it . Cheers and have a great day . :toke:
Bear conquering the world as usual.
You need a day off brotha. Think you're working too hard

Okay boys I 'm going to give you another chance !! Whats your diagnosis . I'll give you a hint . It's rained here for many days off and on . :toke:
DSCN1208.JPG

Okay boys I 'm going to give you another chance !! Whats your diagnosis . I'll give you a hint . It's rained here for many days off and on . :toke:
View attachment 761769

holy crap man! that's ugly. Is it acid rain? I would guess you got two problems. over watering causing the droop, but what's causing the discoloration and mottling?

Sup Ashton? I got the day off in exchange for tomorrow. I suppose I can update my grow log now. I got my truck full of mushroom compost too! Oh Yeah, this stuff smells HORRIBLE. But it's so full of bacteria and fungus, it's garden gold! I got about two cubed yards worth..! Woo Hoo!
Man. Everything I use in my garden smells horrid. General organics box. Yuck. Great white smells. And the Mammoth p. Pew .
Speaking of. The hybrid hempy 2.0 is really starting to take off. Pretty excited.
Hope your garden is doing well.

a wouldnt worry about it dying yet mate lol. otll take a lot more than some poncey nute defs to kill that. ive got some auto ultimate drying just now. cant wait to get fired into it but be another week or so : (
Looks like a lovely haul u got out of that ....I'm just waiting on ma next 2 being ready ....couple of weeks
68824a93405301c1a7e8e04b54d7123e.jpg
016d82adfb93b0545aaef466fc426c25.jpg
fe389236ba41d1666cbaf8eeaef9724e.jpg
c4ed4679f0438e16b54270a0ebfd2b45.jpg
f38f86e3071728fcc414ad35688ec625.jpg

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back