Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a lovely haul u got out of that ....I'm just waiting on ma next 2 being ready ....couple of weeks
68824a93405301c1a7e8e04b54d7123e.jpg
016d82adfb93b0545aaef466fc426c25.jpg
fe389236ba41d1666cbaf8eeaef9724e.jpg
c4ed4679f0438e16b54270a0ebfd2b45.jpg
f38f86e3071728fcc414ad35688ec625.jpg

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk
did you ever get a dry weight up for that big mutant thing that you tried to kill? still cant get over that one lol

Man. Everything I use in my garden smells horrid. General organics box. Yuck. Great white smells. And the Mammoth p. Pew .
Speaking of. The hybrid hempy 2.0 is really starting to take off. Pretty excited.
Hope your garden is doing well.

Ya man the garden is looking awesome. I'll have pics and measurements in a bit.

Top of the morning to y'all.
Someone's enjoying the sour livers lol

Nice shot! love the mantis.

it seems scientists have gone and found that plants have a brain that decide when they grow...
http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/scientists-discover-plants-brains-determine-grow/
and they thought I was crazy for playing music to them.....

they do have a mind. It is a chemical mind, plant DNA is far superior to humans in many many ways. They have been evolving far longer than us. They adapt chemically to whatever you throw at them. DNA changes on the fly within real time. It's truly amazing what these things can do.

(( all mispellings are solely the fault of google, android, and firefox. I accept no responsibility for poor grammer either...))

Cannabis has a relationship with humans even closer than dogs. We have the endo-cannabinoid system with receptors aligned to cannabis oils. We have co-evolved for millions of years. It is evidence that we have eaten cannabis since the begining. (either that or we were genetically altered) still think you're the crazy one for playing music to them?

Ya man the garden is looking awesome. I'll have pics and measurements in a bit.
Thanks. Ya I love em and what they do. Got hundreds of these tiny ones around here. Started looking for their egg sacks couple years back, I just relocate them.

Nice shot! love the mantis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back