sir grow alot

No Till Freak
Reaction score
What up AFN Fam!

Here for a little mini grow. in a small space around 2'x2' with x1 55w Autocob and a chinese 120 W LED.

The strain will be from Dutch Passion and is the Auto Blueberry grown in a 15 gal fabric pot with coots no till soil mix.

I am growing it out of all the seeds i just got in on order because i am hoping for that true blueberry or at least nice and fruity taste i have had years past but never grown the DP variety. It has (from reviews) good taste, good yield and a quick enough seed to weed time for my situation.

I just wanted to get this thread started today but ill take pics tonight and have them up tomorrow.

Till then hope you can pull up a seat and get involved here with me in some no till talk, strain discussion or just whatever you want.:d5::pass::cheers:

Peace
SGA

Last edited:
Alright here are the images of what i have going on right now. simple little setup. Cost me $0 to set up since i had everything on hand.

BABY BLUE HAS POPPED! Happy to report im a new Papa. Just looking forward to the first peak out of the dirt!

The AutoCob is new though lol and I ordered an additional one today to go ahead and replace the cheapo led and go full Cob. Thanks to The cobshop.net for the fast delivery too on the first one:cheers::thanks:.

This is the space where the 3/4 fridge used to sit. I No longer use it so I removed it for grow space of course.:smoking: It was originally just going to be for growing an auto fem to reverse with STS for some fun cross pollination with this years greenhouse autos. But now that I'm moving, there will be no greenhouse grow and instead at the new house I will have a 6x6 or 8x8 space properly set up to my normal standards ie. 4x4 no till beds, sealed with co2 all Autocobs etc.... with a separate veg space 4x4 for STS work and Photo period mothering.

.................Till then of course......I wait and happily grow in my little make shift space.

Being that this is no till, i mixed my soil up and used the mineral and nutrient amendment mixes from buildasoil. Super convient and another company who had quick shipping and nice customer service(I love the vibes of the cannabis industry especially the organic sector...damn hippies ;) sorry stoned and rambling....

I got Malted Barley from them as well.

On hand I have Fulvic acid, MBP, organic corn seeds for SST, powder aloe, coconut water, neem meal, kelp meal and cover crop. I am using "awesome cover crop" from the dirty gardener or something like that not sure. And straight crimson clover. I need to buy some barley straw and will later when the plant gets bigger, till then i enjoy using a live green mulch layer and cut it down with scissors and leave it where it falls to add it back to the soil. I do pat it down with my hand after that and again always before i water. Just feel like the closer the dead matter is to the top soil the quicker it will decompose. I just replanted clover so you may see some of the new sprouts coming up. they will be here soon as well.

Since this is a new pot of dirt "1st cycle" i have been growing cover crop in it for a month or so and of course is loaded with earthworms. The first time right after i mixed the dirt i used alfalfa hay as the to mulch layer after sowing the cover crop(picked out the hay or seed portion). Since then it has damn near fully decomposed, as you can pretty well tell, or sort of i guess, in the shot of where Little Blue has been set to grow and the top layer is slightly pushed aside.

She was germinated using the paper towel method and took 3 days to pop. Here we go, join along, love to have you.

Hope you all enjoy the images!

Peace and good vibes

SGA
IMG_0602 - Copy.JPG
IMG_0603 - Copy.JPG
IMG_0604 - Copy.JPG
IMG_0606 - Copy.JPG
IMG_0608 - Copy.JPG
IMG_0609 - Copy.JPG
IMG_0611 - Copy.JPG
IMG_0613 - Copy.JPG
IMG_0615 - Copy.JPG
IMG_0617 - Copy.JPG
IMG_0618 - Copy.JPG
IMG_0620 - Copy.JPG
IMG_0624 - Copy.JPG
IMG_0628 - Copy.JPG

Alright so I went with 2 more 55w Cob instead to make 3 total:headbang:.....too much for a 2x2???:eek1:

not sure with Cobs since im new to the tech.

Probably only going to add one more though. I will eventually need enough to fill the new larger spaces so the more the better for now.

Peace and good vibes

SGA

use as much as you can just get dimable drivers i run 400 watts through 10 citizen 1212s and 6 cxa 2540 cobs plus a 300watt blurpe and when they get light stressed just turn it down a bit and slowly bring it back up ive been doing this with good results plus some strains love it and mite benifit from having more light its better to have to much light than not enuff as i said with a dimable you can turn it up or down as you see fit if you have any questions on the cobs im always ready to help big smo seems to no his stuff aswell, also check out growmou5e on youtube lots of info those 2 got me into cobs so good luck i will be watching
p.s im pretty jelly as i cant do any growing were im at due to living arrangments so i must come here to get my daily fill of bud shots lol, and great job so far keep it up

Back