Live Stoners Shits and giggles

Does CBD work for you with pain rather than codeine or stronger meds?

• yes its a miracle

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • not at all

• far to expensive

• Great value

• Total voters
I would not say its a miracle but dosed right with thc it can be extremely effective for all kinds of pain.
ive tried and get nothing at all from it! from isolate, creams, vapes and oils etc i cant use ant inflammatories so i gave it a shot but I've used 8x30mg codeine phosphate now for almost 10 years obviously its lost the effect after so long. CBD costs whereas meds are free here.

ive tried and get nothing at all from it! from isolate, creams, vapes and oils etc i cant use ant inflammatories so i gave it a shot but I've used 8x30mg codeine phosphate now for almost 10 years obviously its lost the effect after so long. CBD costs whereas meds are free here.
I infuse to a potency of 1000mg with mct oil and then mix dosing with a 700mg thc tincture of same.
Costs are minimal when you grow the plants.
Dosing is a big deal, everyone is different. Do lots of reading and research and it's easy experimenting.

I infuse to a potency of 1000mg with mct oil and then mix dosing with a 700mg thc tincture of same.
Costs are minimal when you grow the plants.
Dosing is a big deal, everyone is different. Do lots of reading and research and it's easy experimenting.
its 1000mg ive had but £80 for 10ml just takes the piss lol i don't no how they can get away with it when isolate is so much cheaper and for me weed and cbd just dsnt cut it the same as meds. And ive nothing ready to smoke so thats even £70 per Q

Get a ardvent nova. I can make 60 ml for about $3 canadian.

Get a ardvent nova. I can make 60 ml for about $3 canadian.
I've just dabbed the isolate or just put it in butter and coconut oil. It just doesn't do anything in my opinion anyway. I just wondered if anyone has had any success from it rather than non-weed users that for some reason they swear by it.

I've just dabbed the isolate or just put it in butter and coconut oil. It just doesn't do anything in my opinion anyway. I just wondered if anyone has had any success from it rather than non-weed users that for some reason they swear by it.
My wife has great success with it treating tmj without thc.

My wife has great success with it treating tmj without thc.
Glad it works for her. I had very bad gout in both big toes and feet so bad i couldn't stand at all for a week and a half, Now a month on and still in a gd bit of pain and i cant use anti-inflammatory cause i need to take warfarin. The pure codeine had zero effect either and was taking 8 30mg tablets at a time as ive had them so long from breaking my knee cap when i was younger. 34 turning 90 lol

CBD is a bit ridiculous with high prices on many of the products. It works well for my shoulders, a little with my neck and not a whole lot for my lumbar. I use mostly isolate and some gel caps from time to time. CBD does give me more energy, so I use it mostly during the day. I grow many CBD strains.

Back