@Frogster Battle Statistics

Battle Kit

Lights indoor only nowadays
Lumatek Digital Dimmable Pro System, 600W 400v
600w 400v Dual spectrum enhanced bulb
600w Mars Hydro LED (old style), for side fill if required

Tent

4ft x 4ft x 6ft Tent (but I am looking to fit another in before Feb start)
Using Autopot system, Dual Grow & Bloom Res, Airdomes

Ferts

Ferro Nutrients (Regional Adjusted) Charge, Plant Magic Mycorrhizae, Mammoth P
Soil & Pebbles, (Canna Terra Pro) - and a few secret additives :biggrin:

How long growing
25 years on and off outdoor (with mixed results), 5 years indoor
Personal Use Only

@Frogster weekly updates

:amazon:

Aunty @Mossy Any news on seeds......

Anyone had delivery for this leg ?

@Admin @Global Moderators @anyone......

No contact or seeds as yet and only a few days to go before germ date... is this still happening ?

Any info appreciated, holding space in my tent for this and can re-plan if not going ahead.

Thanks

@Admin @Global Moderators @anyone......

No contact or seeds as yet and only a few days to go before germ date... is this still happening ?

Any info appreciated, holding space in my tent for this and can re-plan if not going ahead.

Thanks

I doubt its not happening cos its been about 10 days since we sent Mossy addies. So far, it should be all systems go i presume. I just hope they shipped it with tracking at least. Normal mail is notorious for taking months to arrive if at all, luck dependent, location dependent. Really don't wanna mess with lady luck!

Hmmmmm.....

Well, we are in to "Pre Germ" time for this "Short Stuff" Leg 2 Battle, but unfortunately have not received any seeds, confirmation of seeds sent, or updates regarding this battle (is it a go or not) from any staff etc.

I am trying to time my seed drops/germinations to fit in with the other battle plants that will share the tent, in order for the plants/strains to mature, finish close together and within the time frame allowed for the battle.

I can not see that a a battle manager has been appointed, so not sure who to contact or ask about this..

So @Mossy I am reaching out to you. I appreciate that with all the other stuff going on this may have been overlooked.

I still hope something may arrive, I have a window of 4 more days (to fit in with other stuff).... Failing that I will have to withdraw from this Battle and concentrate on my other battle entries and re arrange my tent accordingly

So.... The question is..... Is it ON or NOT ?

Thanks for any info....

Is it Fate ?

45 mins after I posted the above...... Seeds arrived in my letterbox.

So now I have my line up for this battle, and the chosen seed(s) for this battle will be "Auto StarDawg", it will be germed this weekend.

Thanks to shortstuff seeds for the additional seeds and the chance to grow/sample them.

Some very interesting crosses there, just need a few years to try them all.

Would love some feedback on strain grow requirements, but as they are all new crosses I guess its a "suck it and see" grow.

Lets get this going.... Who is running this one ?

:amazon::amazon::amazon:

Seeds.jpg

:frog:

Mine just landed :d5:

Is the reg cross an auto or photo I wonder :confused1:

Don't quote me.... But I seem to remember someone saying the reg cross is an Auto.

So what else did you get from Short Stuff Hairy ?

Don't quote me.... But I seem to remember someone saying the reg cross is an Auto.

So what else did you get from Short Stuff Hairy ?

Same line up as your self :d5:

In fact, I just going to drop the lot in solo cups and take it from their as to who survives to make it into a bigger pot and who gets taken away to the love shack :coffee:

Screenshot_20190428-113836_Gallery.jpg
20190418_135256.jpg
im seeded for this leg
*SmartGro Ultrasonic Humidifier 9.5 Litres
5 inch rhino pro carbon filter
RVK 125 L1 systemair in line turbo fan high power
2 secret jardin monkey fans 1x 20 w oscillating
1 x 30 w both with tent pole clips
remo supercharged kit full line
**4x4 Grow Tent
weekly update of purple gorilla shes now in her forever home in her autopot being top fed with remo feed at an ec of 1.1 and a ph of 6.2 i have 2 of these one is day 1 also
screenshot_20190502-153251_gallery-jpg.1053949

Check this strange lady at day 13 shes a little rough looking shes has all 3 finger leaves I'm going to let her grow and see what becomes of her
20190505_152836-jpg.1054906

Week 2 update day 19 on 1 purple gorilla and day 8 for her sister im not sure what girl i will be choosing yet
screenshot_20190510-210241_gallery-jpg.1057577

week 3 update on my purple gorillas this is both on the left ones a bit of a slow girl in the autopot so I may be using the airpot girl for the grow off I will let you know there both on remo veg feed at a 1.7 ec
screenshot_20190520-181659_gallery-jpg.1061680

week 4 update @bushmasterar15 shes really stunted and shes going to be a very small plant and my girls are huge
screenshot_20190527-165649_gallery-jpg.1064370

week 5 updates my lady is tiny to my other girls I think I damaged the main stem earlier on
screenshot_20190602-220644_gallery-jpg.1066751

week 6 update on tiny tim i never seem to grow small girls like this but i damaged her stem earlier on in her life but she will still be a chunky girl i also have her sister who is 10 days younger is a big lady

purple-gorilla-jpg.1068421

week 7 update no real changes i will try get a better pic when i move her big sister
screenshot_20190612-154417_gallery-jpg.1070505

week 8 of my purple gorilla i think she may be my smallest plant grown to date i also have her younger sister 10 days behind who is a big beast of a thing
screenshot_20190621-141846_gallery-jpg.1073818

chop pic for my purple gorilla at day 74
screenshot_20190703-221339_gallery-jpg.1074605

Last edited by a moderator:
Back