Site Issues?

Deke

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Is anyone else having issues? It constantly says " oops, something happened" then drops what I'm doing. It does this when I come back to the site, and at times continues to do so as I read a thread. Anyone else having the same issues. This has been happening for several weeks now.

Is anyone else having issues? It constantly says " oops, something happened" then drops what I'm doing. It does this when I come back to the site, and at times continues to do so as I read a thread. Anyone else having the same issues. This has been happening for several weeks now.

Tonight is the first time I have logged in since the first days of the new servers (and I'm assuming the usual bugs are gone by now)

Very slow, very choppy, lots of non response...

Its the same on a cable/windows/laptop and a Mobile/Android/4g.....

Just an FYI for @Son of Hobbes

I've experienced slow load times all week.The oops message had bizarre behavior, as it went to a darker shade and when I clicked the X to close, the shade got lighter and lighter and after a few clicks finally went way.

We are all getting this @HashMaster and Techies/Admins are already at it @autwonders and the only thing we can do is to smoke more dope:pass:

Back