Sweet Seeds Sniper goes on a Sweet Safari

waira that's how id describe the ss smell

just fired up a bowl of Mr taste like pure hash

astro ol' buddy its ok my face is still kinda numb as is :rofl:

if ya didn't notice thats a New personal best weight :grin:

WOW that's a load of moham! cant wait till my harvest approach that size haha :p nice pics man makes me want to pop a seed right now lol

thanks armory that's the biggest pile ive had yet

the longer it stays in the jar the more the hint of natural gas gets weaker and that spicy afghani incense smell comes out ill go out on a limb and guess it was sad dom :grin:

waira that's how id describe the ss smell
....ahhhh, good stuff! I'll have to ask Kudo how his smelled too,... and Muddy!
...I wasn't sure if the BR was the most, or this'un! I think you should send in a nice pic of her nekked too, for the BOM... :grin:

327205d1392965720-sniper-goes-sweet-safari-mr15-1-.jpeg

330512d1393970440-sniper-goes-sweet-safari-mr-haul1.jpeg

ok so i added it up at local prices that pile would have cost me 1200 bucks no way i could afford that and doubt the quality would be as good either:grin:

Damn bro, that's a beautiful pile of bud. Giant :slap: for a new personal best! :clap:

Congrats on the harvest bro! That is one pretty pile of buds! :clap::clap::clap: Nice job beating your record! :thumbs:

thanks Andy and pher she's more potent than cream caramel i could smoke a whole bowl and get nice and toasty
i smoke 1/2 a bowl of the MR and Im completely stoned i cant wait till the ss comes down

Nice Job there fellar ....I love that Structure Bro...They Have Lije 5 plants now that Have Phenos boldi.g Structhres ...Moham Ram Cream.Manderine SAD And A nother Kinda shows the Same.structures....Its Amazin f now all that Canopy evensout in Nuggets ...and a DImple Fat ass chunk Cola..

Back