Rookie question....Do the girls in the solo cups tend to maturate faster than ones in our typical used 3-5g pots? The reason Iam asking is because of timing...going on vacation 1st week of april...Nobody ever tends my grows..nor will they...so, Jan 21 start...with lets say 68day..put me the beginning of April.. ..whatcha think?
Start her now if youd like. Just has to be germd between now and 21st.
Cheers

Rookie question....Do the girls in the solo cups tend to maturate faster than ones in our typical used 3-5g pots? The reason Iam asking is because of timing...going on vacation 1st week of april...Nobody ever tends my grows..nor will they...so, Jan 21 start...with lets say 68day..put me the beginning of April.. ..whatcha think?
I'd think finish times would be similar, but if I read the rules right you could be dropping a bean right now :biggrin:

I think restricted plants mature faster but that’s just in my experience. They trigger flower faster normally and therefore don’t take as long but you never know.

Back