New Grower Sour Orange Diesel Kush x Super Orange Haze Freebie First Grow Journal

Day 29 Update! Agent Orange!
  • Hello everyone day 29 update and a bit more information about the grow,
    AC infinity UIS runs these;
    Lights: Atreum Hydra 3200 320w
    Heat: Mini space heater set to low
    Humidifier : AC infinity t3
    Exhaust: AC Infinity 6’’ inline fan w/ carbon filter

Containers: Autopot 5 gal fabric pots
    Soil: 60/40 blend of indicanja and pumice from buildasoil and probably way too much Dynomyco throughout
    Mulch layer: cover crop that was planted at the same time as the seed, and was chopped and dropped after they helped the water come up from the bottom at a faster rate, I found the more you can keep water moving in a soil-based Autopot grow the healthier, your plants look

Nutrients
    The pot was watered initially with a light mixture of Rooted Leaf primer a & b and root anchor
    They were not watered again until the Autopot system was turned on and the reservoir contained the light feed chart amount of primer a & b and silica skin also from rooted leaf, they can stay mixed in res for several days and don’t require any pH adjustment so it’s a match made in heaven for me
    Foliar: feed 3x per week per rooted leaf foliar feed chart starting at like day 4

Let me know if y’all wanna know any more information, if anybody wants to help I would love to know any ideas on how to train this thing, I was pulling down the side branches and putting LST clips on middle ones but now those branches branches have branches with more branches w potential tops everywhere so if any of y’all would like to help me guide this messy girl into a lovely lady I’m all ears 👂🤣

Thanks!! And Happy Growing 🤙🏽

Attachments

• IMG_1680.jpeg
      IMG_1680.jpeg
      3.8 MB · Views: 8
    • IMG_1681.jpeg
      IMG_1681.jpeg
      3.5 MB · Views: 8
    • IMG_1682.jpeg
      IMG_1682.jpeg
      3.5 MB · Views: 10
    • IMG_1683.jpeg
      IMG_1683.jpeg
      2.5 MB · Views: 10
    • IMG_1684.jpeg
      IMG_1684.jpeg
      2.7 MB · Views: 11
    Day 45 agent orange freebie
  • Trichomes are covering fan leaves and stems already stretching stopped completely, buds stacking along new shoots, incredible branching, too much branching if that’s a thing lol I pruned and cleaned up the trunk and have been clearing a section of small possible popcorn bud stems even though they sure were gonna make it to the top I felt like they were interfering with my main prize lol and my first plant I really let go all the way natural so this one I wanted to be really aggressive so I can see both outcomes in my setup then find the perfect blend…. That’s the idea in theory anyway we’ll see how it does in practice🤣

Terps right now are sweet, sour candy orange with a lot of Tangie twang but upon stem rub it’s smells like some stank ass feet that somebody tried to cover up with orange air freshener, I think she’s going to be one funky girl, I love it.
    I saw that a lot of post have many photos from lots of angles and distances so I’ve included a few more this time, if there’s any specific angle or photo that y’all like to see, let me know! I don’t think videos on here are a thing or if they are I haven’t seen them. Lmao
    IMG_1721.jpeg
    IMG_1724.jpeg
    IMG_1726.jpeg
    IMG_1727.jpeg
    IMG_1729.jpeg
    IMG_1730.jpeg
    IMG_1733.jpeg
    IMG_1760.jpeg
    IMG_1762.jpeg
    IMG_1761.jpeg
    IMG_1758.jpeg

Back