Dragon Meds Stone Dragon & Blood x Black Dragon Smoke Report/Review

spelsylver

AFN's MultiMedia Bitch...♥
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Had the honor and pleasure of growing out more Dragons. Can't wait till the next round. Thanks in advance for reading my smoke report/review :hippy:

Seedbank: Dragon Masters Seed Co.

Strain: Stone Dragon - Duurty/Black Dragon x Black Jack(SADxJack Herer)

Strain: Blood Dragon x Black Dragon

Did they autoflower? YES

Soil/Hydro: Soiless mix (sunshine #4) mixed with Happy Frog soil. Ammended with earthworm castings. I prefer the sunshine#4 over promix for autoflowers due to the bigger wood chunks in it. The wood needs to be broken down by nitrogen, which is in turn stored in the wood, making good for late release in flower and makes for a bit more of a stretch. All dragons grown in solo cups (tiered method) until about 14 days old then transfered to 2 gallon Dirt Bags.

Nutes: Advanced Nutrients - Sensi A+B, Bud Candy, Big Bud, Hammerhead, Nirvana, Sensizyme, Ancient Forest & Roots Excelerator by House and Gardens. (no bud factor X this run)

Light: All seedlings lived under a T5 (4bulb) panel. (150 watts) until day 14. switched to hps light after transfered into 2 gallon containers. Two 600 watt lamps... 24/0 light schedule until sex around day 20, then flipped to 18/6. No hermie issues throughout whole grow. Out of 15 seedlings popped, 5 turned out to be males.

From Seed to Weed: 70-77 days. Could have gone longer but were ready when i chopped. hey, i was out of herb man.

Dry Yield: Around a half pound (224 grams). Stoned dragons yielded significantly more than bloodxblack. stoned averaged around an ounce, bloodxblack, 11-20 grams a piece. total i had 6 bloodxblack and 4 stone dragon. (2 duurty mom, 2 black mom).

High/Effect/Duration: The high on both stoned and bloodxblack are heavy, stoned being more of a day time appropriate bud, bloodxblack definately save for bed and if you want to eat yoursef out of house and home. Both strains have major munchie effect. Stone dragon oil really helped my friend's blood circulation in his hands. He's got fibromialgia and blows glass. In constant pain. A few dabs of dragon oil and he said he had forgotten about the pain. Distractions of pain are big deal to him and he was happy. I swear i've gained 5 pounds since harvest, eating like it's my last meal after every smoke! lol. high last a good hour and a half for me, sometimes 3 if i'm dabbing oil. my methods medicating are vaping oil and smoking big fat joints. Stoned Dragon and Blood x Black both make great love making weed as well. Really gets the blood flowing, but be careful like i said, too much dragons and you'll be asleep before any fun can go down.

In depth. ON a scale of 1 to 5 Mossy Wizards :wiz:

Bag Appeal: :wiz::wiz::wiz::wiz::wiz:- Nobody can pass up purple and pink buds. They are a real eye catcher. auto hater or not you cannot look at these beauties and say they are ugly

Growth: :wiz::wiz::wiz: - Not the bigget producers but that's not the goal with dragons. I would like to get on Robwars and Stoned's level with those monster sized dragons!!

The Smell::wiz::wiz::wiz::wiz: - Deep Wood/Sandlewood/citrus/lime/sex/flowers. These are all words to describe dragons. Stoned dragons got more of the sandlewood and citrus smells. My nose can pinpoint anything that's got bood dragon in it. that lime sticks out like nothing else. i like taking deep whiffs of the jars and the smell becomes more and more pungent with the cure. In love. Unique smell, doesn't even smell like buds.

The Smoke::wiz::wiz::wiz::wiz: - Flush Dragons well and you've got a primo clean, thick smoke with a blue tint. Joints burn clean white ash. Great falvor that really lingers on the palate. Major dry mouth. The oil off dragons is SUPER full of flavor, can't stop smelling it.

The High: :wiz::wiz::wiz::wiz: - Overall, narcotic high. I can't even imagine what Robwars taken down at 101 days is going to smoke like. Definately a smoke for a seasoned toker, someone who can control themselves well while toking. I go through an ounce a week easy peasy so Dragons are a perfect strong high for me. Something i can continually smoke and still get high but not feel burnt out. Too much though and all i wanna do is eat and sleep lol.

Looking forward on growing out my next set of Dragons. Thank you Stoned, thank you Mossy, thank you everyone here on AFN. You all rock my socks off :toke:

Last edited:
Damn fine report, my gal! Excellent excellent stuff...:clap: :clap:
Plus Rep when I get back to my laptop. :D :smokebuds:

thanks for the report spels, i really cant wait till my current grow is over and i can try and tame the dragon, here have a :slap: for that great report

Sweet report Spels....:slap:

Top-notch write up, absolute quality, covers just about everything! :thumbs:

very nice smoke report spels top job

Thanks spelsy..I just Love a Good Smoke Report..:smokebuds:..it's me Favourite part.

Could have gone longer but were ready when i chopped. hey, i was out of herb man.

:cough:..ha ha..that is probably the harvest point for at least 50% of growers.

Both strains have major munchie effect.
:edible:...Yup..good job you have gloworm for edibles..

high last a good hour and a half for me, sometimes 3 if i'm dabbing oil.
:thumbs:

ON a scale of 1 to 5 Mossy Wizards :wiz:

:five:..I'll have to see if I can get a mini Dragon smilie..

The High: :wiz::wiz::wiz::wiz: - Overall, narcotic high. I can't even imagine what Robwars taken down at 101 days is going to smoke like. Definately a smoke for a seasoned toker, someone who can control themselves well while toking. I go through an ounce a week easy peasy so Dragons are a perfect strong high for me. Something i can continually smoke and still get high but not feel burnt out. Too much though and all i wanna do is eat and sleep lol.

Brilliant...:smokebuds:...just how a Dragon should be...:wiz:

Back