OLD REVIEWS Submit Your Autoflower Potency Lab Results!

Was just thinking that...
Or have the data in-post, but also put in an external link (read only; write permissions for you or other admin).
Maybe add a few more columns, like separate breeder and strain, indoor / outdoor, organic / synthetic, etc. if you want to go fancy... :p

Yeah, this is an awesome idea.
It will really sell autos on some non-believers!

I'll try out a few things tomorrow and work on cleaning it up; I think with a little elbow grease this could be a cool idea. And beneficial to all for sure.

I'll try out a few things tomorrow and work on cleaning it up; I think with a little elbow grease this could be a cool idea. And beneficial to all for sure.

Sorry if my ideas are more work for you!!

@Son of Hobbes Blogs do what you want I think. I am still trying to wrap my head around the Hireachy and nesting but I think It should work. What version of blog do we have and is there a wiki?

Anybody mind if I approch a couple of labs for preferred pricing?
I would start with the U.S, Canada and U.K

Anybody mind if I approch a couple of labs for preferred pricing?
I would start with the U.S, Canada and U.K

Yeah maybe we can even start a list of labs in legal states/provinces/countries, etc. That could be part of the spreadsheet too, listing out the testing facility or device used.

@Son of Hobbes Blogs do what you want I think. I am still trying to wrap my head around the Hireachy and nesting but I think It should work. What version of blog do we have and is there a wiki?

Blog's for the potency reviews? Reviews would probably be better on that, wouldn't it? Blogs and Reviews were made by the same dev/author (and setup quit similar in structure,)

Blog's for the potency reviews? Reviews would probably be better on that, wouldn't it? Blogs and Reviews were made by the same dev/author (and setup quit similar in structure,)
Yes I am experimenting with blogs to see how this might work for this and some other projects I am pondering.

Yes I am experimenting with blogs to see how this might work for this and some other projects I am pondering.

@damien50 is hands down the master of blogs so far lol, I'll get you a link to the literature on it here later today. There may be an update for it as well, I'll have to check!

What did you think about the google spreadsheet idea MoG? The only problem is that it doesn't let the end user sort by column in the actual thread... I wonder if it could be set as a link to popup as an actual spread, where it'd still be view-only but give option to sort by column (because I think that'd be huge, sort alphabetic by lab, sort by % of THC, CBD, and whatever other variables? Shouldn't be hard to do at all either, just inputting the data from the sheets.)

Back