OLD REVIEWS Submit Your Autoflower Potency Lab Results!

@damien50 is hands down the master of blogs so far lol, I'll get you a link to the literature on it here later today. There may be an update for it as well, I'll have to check!
He was looking over my shoulder last night as I stumbled around in the test I am running. I wish we could set the picture size on the blog Page to display just pictures that are links to blog entries. I am thinking about a new diagnostics interactive blog. ......................... :paleo:I want peeps from the other canna sites to come here for help instead of the other way around. I am in no hurry. I want to get it right.

What are some good at home test kits? I was looking around but so far havent found anything with great reviews.

I've used a tCheck2 and compared the results to lab tests from AgriScience Labs here in Colorado (from the first commercial grow I worked at.) It measures total cannabinoids, so it's not the most "full featured" in terms of things broken down (you're talking some coin to get precision,) but I did find that it was SURPRISINGLY accurate in the total cannabinoid percentage vs the labs (few percent off, sometimes 1-2% off, but that's a relatively low margin of error IMO.) The units themselves I think have around a 15% margin of error (claimed by the manufacturer.) I ran two tests for every strain the grow had labs for that we had product to test with, and the tests were both similar to each other and close to the original lab.

So it's not the end-all-be-all, but it's not a bad device IMO just to get a ballpark of what you've got.

I grew some Sherbet Auto by Seedstockers, I grew 6 of them and had one of the best phenos lab tested for cannabinoid potency.
The results are pretty awesome!
Smokes real nice too, great smell and taste and a very deep and intense high that lasts for a long time.
Strong and toplevel cannabis!

It's a HPLC (High Performance Liquid Chromatography) and tests for CBDa/CBGa/CBD/CBG/THCV/THCa/CBN/d9-THC/CBC
It came with a microscopic picture analysis as well.
I uploaded the report in pdf here:
Sherbet_auto_testreport2020

This is a terrific idea. Not just for shit talking photo growers but it'd be amazing to get (for example) terp profiles, cannabanoid levels and THC ranges for autos that was easily searchable/sortable.

More Mephisto/Night Owl reports, please!! Especially Zamadelica Express. So curious about that one.

I grew some Sherbet Auto by Seedstockers, I grew 6 of them and had one of the best phenos lab tested for cannabinoid potency.
The results are pretty awesome!
Smokes real nice too, great smell and taste and a very deep and intense high that lasts for a long time.
Strong and toplevel cannabis!

It's a HPLC (High Performance Liquid Chromatography) and tests for CBDa/CBGa/CBD/CBG/THCV/THCa/CBN/d9-THC/CBC
It came with a microscopic picture analysis as well.
I uploaded the report in pdf here:
Sherbet_auto_testreport2020
Just the thcv is amazing. Are you using any natural immune boosters n triggers?

This is a terrific idea. Not just for shit talking photo growers but it'd be amazing to get (for example) terp profiles, cannabanoid levels and THC ranges for autos that was easily searchable/sortable.

More Mephisto/Night Owl reports, please!! Especially Zamadelica Express. So curious about that one.

I would love to know this as well! Mine is just dried and had my first joint yesterday and holy shit, it was the purest experience I ever had. It started with strong sativa vibe but after finishing a joint, it knocked me out and slept 3 hours out of nowhere.

@Son of Hobbes bro I tell you what thread we should start. Don't think we could pull it off though. A “dumb arse shite I saw on Fb” thread
8601EBDB-D298-465A-92FD-BE5F7B8D2C7A.png
784355A0-457B-41DA-B340-62F2513F9D49.png

Like these folks are getting ultra trolled right? Lmmfao

Back