SSSC Super Sativa Seed Club auto 'n photo Grow 'n Show event Spring 2021!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im so excited for this also @TheMongol i don't suppose there's any pics of the new auto or are we going to be the first to test it same as the previous autos
AFN growers are very first to get that beans, it's that brand new they even have shipped without original cassette and it will take a while before it will get released on homepage, so you guys take the cherry of this strain.:biggrin:

AFN growers are very first to get that beans, it's that brand new they even have shipped without original cassette and it will take a while before it will get released on homepage, so you guys take the cherry of this strain.:biggrin:
I feel honoured :baby:

I feel honoured :baby:
thats how i feel about it to even have beans from sssc in my tent is a privilege let alone them being first release i have big plans for this one guys so you all better bring your A+ game :eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

@TheMongol

Count me in if there is space.
I've been wanting to try their gear.

ahhhh the memory's watching the A team and the dukes of hazzard when i was a kid sunday mornings :crying:
I know the feeling! But this is different. It's my A-team theme. You'll be hearing it again when I kick your ass :tang:
Get your A++ game together brother because my growlight has a much higher DLI then yours :cheers:

thats how i feel about it to even have beans from sssc in my tent is a privilege let alone them being first release i have big plans for this one guys so you all better bring your A+ game :eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:
Looking forward to your grow:biggrin:

Haven't seen this in along time:thumbsup:
@TheMongol

Count me in if there is space.
I've been wanting to try their gear.
You have your own seeds to participate? cause the list is already full
I know the feeling! But this is different. It's my A-team theme. You'll be hearing it again when I kick your ass :tang:
Get your A++ game together brother because my growlight has a much higher DLI then yours :cheers:

That's the right attitude i like!:d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back