Sweet Seeds Highest Yields List

What nute do you guys use to get these numbers
I was using Advanced Nutrients, But am switching over to General Hydroponics, flora series from Jungle juice really shouldn't be any difference at all. they both the same, pretty much. Actually nutrients I think is just a small part, a lot is genetics then grower experience.

An absolute beauty!!
Thanks so much @912GreenSkell , I think both come out Super Super Nice, 10.74oz on 1st Sweet Trainwreck and should back that up with this Beautiful Girl. Sweet Trainwreck is an Awesome Strain, Super Potent when grown out correctly. Here are my two Babies!

1st Sweet Trainwreck.jpg
IMG_2956.JPG
IMG_2967.JPG
IMG_2969.JPG

I was using Advanced Nutrients, But am switching over to General Hydroponics, flora series from Jungle juice really shouldn't be any difference at all. they both the same, pretty much. Actually nutrients I think is just a small part, a lot is genetics then grower experience.

Bam...hit the nail on the head with that last line bud. The ability to be able to read the plants is just as important as what you are feeding them!! Wow bud, that trainwreck toke looks awesome!! How tall were they? Both together were 10.74oz? Did you get individual weights?

Bam...hit the nail on the head with that last line bud. The ability to be able to read the plants is just as important as what you are feeding them!! Wow bud, that trainwreck toke looks awesome!! How tall were they? Both together were 10.74oz? Did you get individual weights?
Lmfao, Together?? hahaha no my friend, 10.74oz / 274.74gms on my 1st Trainwreck, and no weight yet on 2nd Trainwreck, she hanging right now and approx 3/4 to 1oz still in tent.

Last edited:
@Waira @Greenskell912 @Jaypp Here is my sun grown mighty miss Psicodelicia! She wasn't journaled but her and her sister are unmistakeably psicos in appearance, I can confirm I have the seed pack and the plant+seed is mine + a zillion photos from seed to harvest.

92eac3f89f6f1e86062f068f243afc4f.jpg
4c71391587455870887ae9f3a72fb28c.jpg
29be455de02418e9a75ab8740bdddb3a.jpg
c6958ab934cca9219232e0b3c307abb8.jpg
6569bd65eaf213468b60df75dd7f27c9.jpg
dbabf4fcf663d7ba54971a1a6c19e705.jpg

:drool: :clapper::clapper::clapper: :woody:--- aaaaaahhh yeah,.... :pimp: that's mah beh-beh!! Those are some beauties right there orrganic, damn fine work on them mate- :d5: :bow: :slap:
... really nice density on these, and you know she dries heavy,...resin-gummy and smells so yummy! :eyebrows: .... How did you run her-- soil, nutes, etc.?
:thumbsup:- Her frame is consistent for sure, built like an Indica girl, squat and sturdy :vibe:...... how long in bloom? Mine was about 7+ weeks,.... How's her aroma live and dried? (from previous grow I recall?).... cure makes magic with her, mine is 5+ months in the jar, and smell better than ever! More mild fruit and floral coming out, still some cheese and light woods/incense like before,...
Here's my gal again--
psico2.jpg

Back