Lighting Test grow with DIY light (4x Citizen CLU048 with 200w meanwell driver / DP AutoEuforia)

Awesome plant bro, why not make some oils or something with those pops and what not?

Awesome plant bro, why not make some oils or something with those pops and what not?

Yeah that's what I intended to say, actually. Yeah I started putting them into another container along with their sugarleaves and stuff for coconut oil :thumbsup: Would be too much work to try to trim them nice. Or you cannot possibly make them nice anyway LOL

Excellent work mate, i knew the extra week would pay off!

:slap:

Looking forward to hearing the dry weight, I would not be surprised at all if you got to 200g, g per watt with cobs is reasonable.

Though don't chuck the popcorn, use for some tasty hash!

Excellent work mate, i knew the extra week would pay off!

Looking forward to hearing the dry weight, I would not be surprised at all if you got to 200g, g per watt with cobs is reasonable.

Though don't chuck the popcorn, use for some tasty hash!

Yeah indeed! Thank you for your encouragement. I dry them with a brown paperbag method as usually so I think it will take me to the end of the week to get the dryweight.

150 watt all the way through or did you blast them with the 200?

I started the first 4 weeks with just 100w, then next three weeks at approx. 150w, then a week of full blast with 200w. That resulted to so heavy light burns to the plant that I dialed it down to 150w for another week. As the plant kept growing more towards to light and I simply didn't have the space, I had to dial it down to its low to 100w again for the rest of the grow. I'd say that we could judge this by average consumption of 150w to be fair. I'd really like to see what full 200w could achieve! Unfortunately this plant kinda strangled herself out with the space.

Dry weight just in: 160 grams. It is a fair amount and I am satisfied with the results really although it took relatively long time this time.

Thank you for all of you watching this thread! :toke:

Dry weight just in: 160 grams. It is a fair amount and I am satisfied with the results really although it took relatively long time this time.

Thank you for all of you watching this thread! :toke:

Excellent! I'm definitely developing a good eye for weights, this coupled with 2nd prize I got in hans glueberry makes me a happy camper.:toke:

Also silly me for my earlier comment about you running 200w, when it rarely went over 100 - 150w! Sorry dude too much :pass:

So you pulled 1 to 1.6g per watt, great growing.

Excellent! I'm definitely developing a good eye for weights, this coupled with 2nd prize I got in hans glueberry makes me a happy camper.:toke:

Also silly me for my earlier comment about you running 200w, when it rarely went over 100 - 150w! Sorry dude too much :pass:

So you pulled 1 to 1.6g per watt, great growing.

Yeah you definately have a good pair of eyes to manage to estimate this one down to 10g accuracy! Awesome.

It is a tad over 1 gpw but for it taking over 100 days it wasn't that efficient with electricity this time. But I am sure it is due to the strain/phenotype that was responsible of it. Thank you for the compliments!

Just a hint: I started another growlog with Remo Nutrients at their section if you like to see how the next monster will fair. I know it will be huge since its Auto Ultimate.

Back