• 4/20 deals rollin' in! Come bargain shop at the Autoflower Announcements & News section We're looking up the hook-up's for you peeps...holler if you find others please, win-win for all!

The 2023 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

I do think once I get the FVs figured out a little better that they will work great for my area and those who don't get a long or decent flowering season. There is definitely a place for them in my garden and so far all of my issues with them are my fault. I have another new F1 FV strain from crossing the Dead Head OG with my WMD I just germinated I'm hoping to plant it in a week or so and see how they perform planting later in the summer. I'm also working on a few F1 FV using the RBF S2. Lots of fun projects in the mix with plenty of testing that will need done!
I feel there's only so much one can "figure" Jean, so much is not-so-predictable... I'd kill to see how Sweet is dialing theirs in!
All this has my brown eye winking over the hair triggering on the semi's I'm running now- :rofl:...gonna really mind my P's & Q's on the transitioning!
The cat who made some of them is in Northern EU; he sent some other semi crosses that he's pretty sure would "auto" on me here OD's, but do stay in veg' long at his Lat's...
hmmm.gif

That RBF is going to be a superb breeder!
DHOG I'm not familiar with, too damn many "OG's" these days... But if you're working her, it must be good!

Rotblock received… US customs opened it! Surprise surprise customs, it’s nothing illegal! Lol
...bunch a twats, soooo stoopid..... Mine has never been tagged, so it's probably some pencil-neck trying to impress the boss with their "shrewd eye"-
snap-out-of-it.gif

Well, the non comp clones got uppotted today. I was wrong in the pot size last year… the green one is 18 gal filled to 17, and the other ones gotta be 12+. Staked them so pots won’t tip in strong winds.
255382E4-DD81-469F-8388-011CB518F14D.jpeg
39531D95-72CE-4D7C-A953-EAC66792CE45.jpeg
DCCB9244-1CF2-45F5-81F3-AEADB4395303.jpeg
DED8DD6E-CE30-407E-AFAB-D146C341D16D.jpeg
7E1E5F74-BDA6-4FA6-96E2-D59DA1BE6E14.jpeg

The comp plants will get uppotted tomorrow!

Well it looks like I'm not the only one having a hard time this year. I haven't had a hard time in a long time I guess. so I guess I was due for a hard time. That's what the wife says anyways.:deadhorse:

I don't know but I've had a really hard time with seeds this year.
Not to mention having a hard time with clones too... Ugh...:rolleyes1:
It's like one of them things you know? I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. Stit Almost ready to throw a towel in on them. Ugh so perplexed about it.:point:

But I have managed to get some up and running. I had bought some seeds from Seed Stockers Runtz from Seed City bank. Cost a lot to get them shipped over here. A damn lot it's crazy. One cracked open and started and died out I think it's still out there trying but I think it's a wrap anyways.:lol: The other one didn't come up at all. I still have one seed left of a 3 seed pack.

What's the old saying???
oh yeah !!!

Doom despair and agony on me deep dark depression excessive misery. if it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all. Doom despair and agony on me.:sad::help::deadhorse::hothot::hump::drunks:

OD comp girls got up-potted a few ago… in 5 gal buckets. I think they’ll remain in those. But loving the sun!
6DDB1D91-8BDC-4114-A050-C20BBBD036A5.jpeg

The blues are Ethos Mandarin Zkittlez R1’s and the white is the Errors Blackjack Fast.

Here are the OD Auto list of candidates.

Seedstockers - Candy dawg, Apollo black cherry, Mack & crack 1x each

SSSC - Autocreeper 2x

Beaver Genetics- Sorbet Dream auto 3x

Twenty20- hotz 1x, Whiskey Zulu 1x, and Durban sunrise 3x

If I think I need it I’ll do a second round or a Sawney Bean Orgy Pot!

I do think once I get the FVs figured out a little better that they will work great for my area and those who don't get a long or decent flowering season. There is definitely a place for them in my garden and so far all of my issues with them are my fault. I have another new F1 FV strain from crossing the Dead Head OG with my WMD I just germinated I'm hoping to plant it in a week or so and see how they perform planting later in the summer. I'm also working on a few F1 FV using the RBF S2. Lots of fun projects in the mix with plenty of testing that will need done!
Deadhead is a great strain and have grown it several times. Should be a nice cross.

I feel there's only so much one can "figure" Jean, so much is not-so-predictable... I'd kill to see how Sweet is dialing theirs in!
All this has my brown eye winking over the hair triggering on the semi's I'm running now- :rofl:...gonna really mind my P's & Q's on the transitioning!
The cat who made some of them is in Northern EU; he sent some other semi crosses that he's pretty sure would "auto" on me here OD's, but do stay in veg' long at his Lat's...View attachment 1597583

That RBF is going to be a superb breeder!
DHOG I'm not familiar with, too damn many "OG's" these days... But if you're working her, it must be good!
Other than frosty buds, the common trait I see in Jean-O's girls is STRUCTURE! I love structure!!!! I look at structure first when contemplating growing a girl.
With today's genetics, the Frost is gonna be there. You really can't say that the good structure WILL be there. I only have one in my current grow that I'm a bit disappointed in her structure. She was not very symmetrical in her structure and very consistent with throwing out asymmetrical branches.....if ya get my drift. Not only asymmetrical in the main branching, but also the secondary branching. And it's a very stout structure and will make a reasonable amount of meds. It just won't be what it could have been by a very significant margin.
She might be a freak. I'll give it another chance for sure. The potential is there for sure and especially if the meds work.
I think I'm gonna have some fun in the future with RBF. I'm playing wif sum special beans next run. :eyebrows: If they work out like I think, I'll have me a fun project some future date when it's medical or rec legal here. I've been promised all the space I want to do a pheno hunt about 5 miles from my home.:headbang: The guy that made the offer is a Vet and he knows what I try to do for my fellow Vets. Hopefully it will come some day and it won't be Cali-Nazi style of regulation, but will be a bit more than the wild west in Oklahoma...........Oklahoma! Who in the hell figured they would embrace canna like they have? NOT me!

Maybe I can get some sleep! I screwed up and started watching Dirty Grandpa HIGH AF on Banana Bread and couldn't go to sleep after laughing so much!:face:

:funny::funny::funny::funny:
Well it looks like I'm not the only one having a hard time this year. I haven't had a hard time in a long time I guess. so I guess I was due for a hard time. That's what the wife says anyways.:deadhorse:

It's like one of them things you know? I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. Stit Almost ready to throw a towel in on them. Ugh so perplexed about it.:point:

But I have managed to get some up and running. I had bought some seeds from Seed Stockers Runtz from Seed City bank. Cost a lot to get them shipped over here. A damn lot it's crazy. One cracked open and started and died out I think it's still out there trying but I think it's a wrap anyways.:lol: The other one didn't come up at all. I still have one seed left of a 3 seed pack.

What's the old saying???
oh yeah !!!

Doom despair and agony on me deep dark depression excessive misery. if it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all. Doom despair and agony on me.:sad::help::deadhorse::hothot::hump::drunks:
Yup! I feel yur pain! This run started like crap! Keep Hope Alive!:headbang::pass:

What's the old saying???
oh yeah !!!

Sorry to hear ur struggling this year to get things started... Give me a PM maybe I can help you out.

Just dropped 3 each of beaver/ laughing hyena Sorbet Dream autos and Twenty20 Durban Sunrise autos in shotties with spring water and a splash of H2O2. This is the first round of autos for OD. I’ll be doing the singles and whatever’s left off the list next weekend.

Back