• 4/20 deals rollin' in! Come bargain shop at the Autoflower Announcements & News section We're looking up the hook-up's for you peeps...holler if you find others please, win-win for all!

The Manic Mushroom

wow - that is impressive, just put some spores to agar for Natalensis and Texas Yellow Caps.
How do you find the Melmacs for dosing

Last edited:
wow - that is impressive, just put some spores to agar for Natalensis and Texas Yellow Caps.
How do you find the Melmacs for dosing

Haven't had the chance to sample it yet. But I'm expecting similar potency to the MVP/Yeti since it's from the same vendor. Planning on taking 2g for starters.

nice - would ove to hear. I am still nooby the GT weer too mild, the cambodians are great for dosing but mild for tripping hence the change.
2g is that a 'moderate' dose?

nice - would ove to hear. I am still nooby the GT weer too mild, the cambodians are great for dosing but mild for tripping hence the change.
2g is that a 'moderate' dose?

2-2.5g of the MVP and Yeti feel like a moderate trip. Patterns moving, some visuals. The wild texas and other ones I grew from spores need about 3.5g for the same effects.

that's pretty strong - Going to work my way up as I am all in for visuals.
Those Melmacs in the tub look so cool - freaky things, I am going to have to give them a go just for the bulbousnous them pins

Went back to check that green looking spot, doesn't rub off with a Q tip
it looks different to the bit I had recently - the bit looked more like an scab you get on a cut same sort of cracked earth look and it came straight up on the qtip.

hillbilly
Hillbillies we innoculated a couple months ago. They're about 10 days spawn to bulk, I hadn't checked them in a few days and found this. A lot of excess moisture, I have been employing the "neglect tek" lol. I might need to leave the lid off for a few hours so some of this can evaporate.

0610230523a[1].jpg

I've been very interested in attempting growing my own. Finally pulled the plug on a 5lb bag of hilbilly from SGF. Waiting on my substrate before my first attempt on s2b.

hillbilly delta
I've been very interested in attempting growing my own. Finally pulled the plug on a 5lb bag of hilbilly from SGF. Waiting on my substrate before my first attempt on s2b.

It's super easy with the pre colonized bags. I've increased my spawn to bulk ratio this last grow. I used 10 pounds of CVG with each 5lb bag. I mixed 7.5lb of substrate with the grain spawn, then added the remaining 2.5lb as a casing layer.

This was the Hillbilly delta LC. On the second dehydrator load now, first load was 40g dry, these are dense. Looks to easily be 4 ounces dry on the first flush.
0613231326[1].jpg

0613231327[1].jpg

0613231327a[1].jpg

I did grab a bag of colonized hillbilly as well, not sure how/if it's different from the delta. They're a little slower and just now pinning.

It's super easy with the pre colonized bags. I've increased my spawn to bulk ratio this last grow. I used 10 pounds of CVG with each 5lb bag. I mixed 7.5lb of substrate with the grain spawn, then added the remaining 2.5lb as a casing layer.

This was the Hillbilly delta LC. On the second dehydrator load now, first load was 40g dry, these are dense. Looks to easily be 4 ounces dry on the first flush.
View attachment 1603432
View attachment 1603433
View attachment 1603434

I did grab a bag of colonized hillbilly as well, not sure how/if it's different from the delta. They're a little slower and just now pinning.
I'm just getting in to shrooms and I appreciate you're documentation mate.
I'm still far from trying it but if I can I will .

Back