Mephisto Genetics Trying DWC... Again

pump is 1.3 lpm, so maybe not a strong one, but as i said, its what i have and im on a budget.

Are you sure it is just 1.3, can you take a picture of it? if so that is why you were having issues previously I think. I would say that you need a minimum of 15 LPM for a 5 gallon. To give you an example, my max o2 theory is based on 10 LPM per gallon of rez water. I currently have 200 LPM going into 16 gallons, so I am at about 12.5 LPM per gallon.

So with that being said we need to get you more air, don't worry A. air pumps are cheap and B. if you cant afford it I have a couple of old ones some where that i can send you :) They are 20 or 30 bucks for a small one i think

im triple or quadruple posting, but I do need to get going shortly, so i think that is ok for now while i let things get killed off.

Yep everything is all good for now, we need to work on more air though. But this is not a rushing type thing, we have time :)

dwc bucket, pebbles and net were all scrubbed with bleach and set to dry and will rinse again.
I will add water to the bucket and let it bubble through for a day just to make sure all the bleach is out. i will rinse after 24 hours and then get it ready to go. I have to decide on the seeds, but i want something low odour, so not sure what to pick yet, i have to see what i have a lot of. probably a white crack.

Tell me you didn't use bleach on your hydroton!

I have been using GH FLORA 3 part on all of my hydro grows with really good results. Also important item to have is Botanicares Hydroguard. I use no bucket/rez chiller and my buckets are high 70's/low 80's and I have not had root rot issues. I strongly feel Hydroguard has helped with that. I too have ran the MarsHydro 300w, granted mine are/were the older(better) 180w at the wll units but regardless they are good lights. Now if I remember right I think I warned you before but if you can get your game straight your tent size is going to haunt you. The height will be the major issue. With the Mars you will need 12"-18" from the top of the canopy to the bottom of your lights. Add to that the height lost to hanging the fixtures, 15" worth of bucket and you quickly see the space available for the plant. Just to give you an idea my current Mephisto Grape Crinkle is 36" @ day 42. She is still gaining about 1" per day! I assume you are going to do a single plant due to space restrictions.

As for smell....well it's cannabis...it's going to smell it's a fact of life. If odor is an issue you better have your odor control game ready. A good quality carbon filter goes a long way. Use CAN brand or Phresh and you will be fine.

For reference here is my current Grape Crinkle at day 41. This is in a 4x4 tent.....

GC3_day41.jpg

Are you sure it is just 1.3, can you take a picture of it? if so that is why you were having issues previously I think. I would say that you need a minimum of 15 LPM for a 5 gallon. To give you an example, my max o2 theory is based on 10 LPM per gallon of rez water. I currently have 200 LPM going into 16 gallons, so I am at about 12.5 LPM per gallon.

So with that being said we need to get you more air, don't worry A. air pumps are cheap and B. if you cant afford it I have a couple of old ones some where that i can send you :) They are 20 or 30 bucks for a small one i think

A 590GPH pump is in the $25.00 range.

Damn did I skip over that? I thought you were just rinsing your bucket out with bleach, not the hydroton lols

It will probably suffice, but I really think it should be closer to 15LPM's. That is just me though we all know I am an air whore

What math are you using bud? Big different between GPH and lpm. 590GPH breaks down to a smidgen over 37lpm.

Jesus H Christo I need to go get my helmet and crayons hahahaha, I did gallons per minute oops. I was thinkin man that seems low, that is what being out of dabs will do lmao. With that being said i am going to the store to buy some live resin right meow [HASHTAG]#coloradoproblems[/HASHTAG]

I know HB is gonna keep me on my toes :) @MissUniverse you are in good hands here on the DWC front that is for sure,. @HotBunz is one of the best DWC growers around.... and these are facts!!!

Back