Dutch Passion Vapo puts Auto Trichomes + Cream and Auto Mimosa Punch in the Coco with Dutch Passion!!

that sounds rough Vapo - hope you get on the mend swiftly!
Hey Brother,
Sick as well? Nothing better then light one (or two) up and enjy a sick-day :pass:
We'll be better in a couple of days. I got it from the kiddoz, them pesky little buggers come home with it from school, are couching one day and then go one with their business. But then after a couple of days incubating inside it breaks out and you be the one that's sick for the entire week...Yihaw :wall:
Anyway, take care and let the missus treat you well. I know I'm not doing the dishes the next couple of days :rofl:
Thank you both very much :bighug::pass::d5::bighug:...I am sure I will shake it soon, it's my own fault hehe....I dared to proclaim "...I don't really get sick.." just before this bug slapped me with a 2x4 upside my head hehe...

Hello everyone..:toke:..had a check out in the tent today, see what's goin on.... interesting things, let-me-tell-you!!.....both look to be recovered from my mistake and mistreatment...my mistake was I put Explode in their feed once...tchk!!...schoolboy error, I just wasn't paying enuff attention.... anyway both look fine now and all leaves are out sunning themselves..the third node is well out and the fourth is pushing out....it's still a bit new and close to what will become the 2 mains, for a top...and I usually feed them when I top them, but by the weight of their pots...they won't need a feed until tomorrow, so I will be feeding and topping them tomorrow...which will be day 16 for both...a picture tutorial of what I do will be included dudes...
IMG_20221003_115557787_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221003_115614030_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221003_115703619_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221003_115715455_HDR.jpg

Happy growing everyone...

Both Topped at day 16!
Hello everyone..:toke:..it is done and photos are uploaded...:woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo1:...so without further ado.....
Mimosa Punch first...this is what she looked like at the start...
IMG_20221004_103055746.jpg

1st node gone...
IMG_20221004_103140625.jpg

2nd node gone ..
IMG_20221004_103218949_HDR.jpg

..and the full fillet.....
IMG_20221004_103235663_HDR.jpg

I know I work quickly so here it is again...
How I started with the Trichomes and Cream...
IMG_20221004_103522288_HDR.jpg

IMG_20221004_103531924_HDR.jpg

First node gone...
IMG_20221004_103604184_HDR.jpg

Second one gone....
IMG_20221004_103629030_HDR.jpg

...and it's off with her head...
IMG_20221004_103651510_HDR.jpg

..gave them a good feed after and now it's down to them...I will be keeping a very close eye on these gals for a few days...they can move surprisingly quick, when they are threatened... happy growing everyone :thanks::thanks::muahaha::muahaha:

Yup, he did it again...I keep thinking...Why also remove the fan leaves from them 1st and 2nd nodes? They should be helpful as solar panels for the time being?
Or does removing them also aid in jump starting the shoots you left?

Yup, he did it again...I keep thinking...Why also remove the fan leaves from them 1st and 2nd nodes? They should be helpful as solar panels for the time being?
Or does removing them also aid in jump starting the shoots you left?
If I leave the first two nodes on they can f**k with the structure and I like to have the 3rd node as top...if you mean cut the nodes and leave the leaves?......naaah dude!!...it never occurred to me tbh :crying::crying::crying:

Hello everyone..:shooty:..for the last three....maybe four days, I have been terribly ill...shivers, shakes and lung butter everywhere!!...eeeww!!...anyway my ladies have been fine and continuing the upwards growth to glory....the trunk fattening has been underway with both now and they are both pushing out the fourth node, which means a topping can't be too far away....View attachment 1522065View attachment 1522066View attachment 1522067View attachment 1522068

F*ck man, hope you are feeling better now! :d5:

I've had the Rona the last couple of weeks, must say it did strike me down pretty good.. not your average flu if you ask me..
Anyway, on the road to recovery too now, hopefully with no long-covid bs. We'll have to wait and see I guess :crying:

Hello everyone..:toke:..it is done and photos are uploaded...:woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo1:...so without further ado.....
Mimosa Punch first...this is what she looked like at the start...
View attachment 1522556
1st node gone...
View attachment 1522557
2nd node gone ..
View attachment 1522558
..and the full fillet.....
View attachment 1522559
I know I work quickly so here it is again...
How I started with the Trichomes and Cream...
View attachment 1522560
View attachment 1522561
First node gone...
View attachment 1522562
Second one gone....
View attachment 1522563
...and it's off with her head...
View attachment 1522564
..gave them a good feed after and now it's down to them...I will be keeping a very close eye on these gals for a few days...they can move surprisingly quick, when they are threatened... happy growing everyone :thanks::thanks::muahaha::muahaha:

And the real Vapo show has started! :naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::gassy1:

Good luck and have fun growing these ladies mate!

If I leave the first two nodes on they can f**k with the structure and I like to have the 3rd node as top...if you mean cut the nodes and leave the leaves?......naaah dude!!...it never occurred to me tbh :crying::crying::crying:

Fair point from Bob though, why take them away.. it slows down the growth most def!

F*ck man, hope you are feeling better now! :d5:

I've had the Rona the last couple of weeks, must say it did strike me down pretty good.. not your average flu if you ask me..
Anyway, on the road to recovery too now, hopefully with no long-covid bs. We'll have to wait and see I guess :crying:

And the real Vapo show has started! :naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::gassy1:

Good luck and have fun growing these ladies mate!

Fair point from Bob though, why take them away.. it slows down the growth most def!
It is a fair point there by Bob....who knows?....maybe I will do a side by side on the next grow.....:d5:

It is a fair point there by Bob....who knows?....maybe I will do a side by side on the next grow.....:d5:
Hey, we all try to help out each other bro :cheers:
If I see something that goes against my logic I ask questions. Maybe there's something in it for me to be learned, an other time someone else might get good use of it. :d5:
Ah, it's all in good spirit brother, unlike what I did to that chicken you sent over...:toke:
chicken-bones.jpeg

Hello everyone...as I write this my new puppy is napping on my chest so sshhhhh haha.....both ladies are already bouncing back, after the decapitation session...the tall T+C has fattened its trunk up so much now, that it was no longer free to move around in the support I made, so I removed it....and the MP too...they are both strong enuff to stand up to the fan on their own now...
IMG_20221006_122409267_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221006_122415427_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221006_122727929_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221006_122731029_HDR.jpg

Back