Love the Roots Organics, on my 2nd grow with it. Using Roots Organics ROGF, then add additional Coco Coir, mushroom compost and worm castings. Also putt a layer of guano and some Recharge at a lower level in the pot.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Last run, i had 2 Super Hash Plants in 100% Roots Organics ROGF as a test, they were both beast, but I used 2 gal felt pots and that held them back size wise. All 3 gal to 5 gal now specially with Mephisto

2 of the Sour Crinkles are down, forgot to take pics of them though. But I still have 2 more Sour Crinkles fattening up nicely. Will post those pics later. 1 has a deficiency, don’t know what but really haven’t been checking really well either, slaking.

2 of the Sour Crinkles are down, forgot to take pics of them though. But I still have 2 more Sour Crinkles fattening up nicely. Will post those pics later. 1 has a deficiency, don’t know what but really haven’t been checking really well either, slaking.
Like to see those Wawa

Jarred Sour Crinkle (roughly 3 or 4 days now) Potent stuff!
image.jpg
Dab Pad and IlluminAuto Coffee Mug done by: @Rebel - Thanks for everything brother!

Am amazed and in awww. My ac went out for two days, and temps where really high. Destroyed the other plants. I fed one day and the next evening all dried! I did get to harvest a 3rd Sour Crinkle, but she was a little early. Gold Glue and Sour Crinkle was dead.

Definitely will wait until the ac is fixed or cooler temps.

Damn bro that sucks. Hope u have enough to get by till a/c is fixed.
Luckily the other 2 weighed at 62 grams. And the one I did harvest was a decent amount (maybe 18-24 grams). The 4th Sour Crinkle was starting to bud and frost all over. I pretty much chopped it and froze it, the pressed as dabs.

Luckily the other 2 weighed at 62 grams. And the one I did harvest was a decent amount (maybe 18-24 grams). The 4th Sour Crinkle was starting to bud and frost all over. I pretty much chopped it and froze it, the pressed as dabs.
Made the most out of it at least.

Am amazed and in awww. My ac went out for two days, and temps where really high. Destroyed the other plants. I fed one day and the next evening all dried! I did get to harvest a 3rd Sour Crinkle, but she was a little early. Gold Glue and Sour Crinkle was dead.

Definitely will wait until the ac is fixed or cooler temps.
That just totally blows.

Back