Mix 3 gal and 5 gal pots and bags
Roots Organic Orig. Soil
Perlite
Bone meal
Blood meal

Mephisto Genetics IlluminAuto
[HASHTAG]#21[/HASHTAG] Sour Crinkle x4
Might add 1 or 2 Gold Glues

All will get water and Cyco Uptake during Veg. And all will be fed Cyco nutrients in flower.
Micro
Bloom A and B
Uptake
Silica
Swell (few weeks after flower and stop 2 weeks before harvest)
Dr. Repair (as needed for deficiencies)

Tent still a work in progress, but when the girls peak above ground (any day now) will take pics. 4 Sour Crinkles in soil and germinating. My plan is try and go for that SOG look. Just don’t really know the number of plants to do. Trial and error, learning curve, and experiment.
Not Micro, meant to be Grow A and B

Also Gold Glue is kind of tiny. Don’t really know if it’s genetics or the heat, but never really had one this small starting out. Give her a few days and see how she is doing. Could be an “ugly baby swan in disguise”. Lol

Last edited:
Found some gnats in the tent, little bastards crawling on the soil. Gracious amount of cleaned perlite topped the soil. Hopefully gets rid of these buggers. I would hate to have to get out the big guns, wife would hate that I have holes through the bedroom. War path!

Found some gnats in the tent, little bastards crawling on the soil. Gracious amount of cleaned perlite topped the soil. Hopefully gets rid of these buggers. I would hate to have to get out the big guns, wife would hate that I have holes through the bedroom. War path!

A 12 gauge is not the correct solution in this case!! ;)

A 12 gauge is not the correct solution in this case!! ;)
Nope but a 40S&W and 5.56 and 9 mm should do the trick, lol. Accuracy is paramount, lol, jk. Really I am going to have to go buy good bugs to go on my war path for me, lol. If the perlite topped soil doesn’t work

Back