Son of Hobbes

High of the Tiger
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.org
Hey guys we'd like to extend a warm welcome and inviting hand to Royal Queen Seeds, who has agreed to come on to our site to have their seeds tested out by our growers and testers! We've heard and seen some great things come out of this company so we hope to see the trend continue and excited to add another potential great vendor to our lineup! Happy growing guys!

https://www.royalqueenseeds.com/

Hey guys we'd like to extend a warm welcome and inviting hand to Royal Queen Seeds, who has agreed to come on to our site to have their seeds tested out by our growers and testers! We've heard and seen some great things come out of this company so we hope to see the trend continue and excited to add another potential great vendor to our lineup! Happy growing guys!

https://www.royalqueenseeds.com/
Hi Hobbes
Thats great my friend. I have grown much different auto strains time ago. The auto cheese is a real great strain i would recommend. I have grow auto jack, auto cheese, auto ak47 and quick one. They all are great and iused the auto ak for my own cross.

Thanks to the afn team and admins for all the work.

cu tobe

I have a gorgeous Lemon Haze photo from Royal Queen Seeds going right now in DWC. She is big and supple so far with tons of side branching. Was gonna lst her but no need.
IMG_0606.JPG
I'm
IMG_0607.JPG
IMG_0608.JPG
IMG_0609.JPG
Gonna throw her into flowering next week.

Welcome Royal Queen seeds. Here is a little Northern lights auto I grew from the Royal Queen Collection
IMG_1594.JPG

Heard a lot of great things about you guys at royal queen seeds and another great addition to the autoflower network family ,I already can see some excellent examples of you're genetics here ,glad you're here .

Can I be honest and say, just yesterday I was wondering when RQS would enter the AFN scene. The odds are just staggering. Premium genetics. I've been a fanatic for a few years. AFN staff on a roll ! I hope to see our new friends at next week's party.
:welcome::headbang::worship:

Back