Where can I get some very cheap seeds?

_~JAB~_

Qualified Live Stoner
Reaction score
I have an extra 3x5 tent I want to be able to fill up with some cheap seeds as I'm broke but want to keep my growing going for more experience. Any ideas? Would love to test some seeds or something. I know people don't just give away seeds but maybe on the cheap somewhere?

You gotta do a grow with a journal for the cultivators club. That will get you free seeds for testing. Cheap seeds is a relative term and usually a waste of time with bulk seeds. But you'll get your $ worth from jeanosgenetics and mephisto, buying direct. Both of them are legit. @Jean-O is constantly running sales. He's got 35% off right now with code OD24 and he's a regular member here and answers questions :pass:

All seeds are relative cheap as when you grow them out you'll get a return value of multiple times the price of the seed...
That's it mate, the price of seeds are relatively cheap and not expensive and their return value pays for the seed 60fold +
Most seed banks do deals and the more you buy the cheaper they are, and if your a repeat customer you will get freebes too.

You gotta do a grow with a journal for the cultivators club. That will get you free seeds for testing. Cheap seeds is a relative term and usually a waste of time with bulk seeds. But you'll get your $ worth from jeanosgenetics and mephisto, buying direct. Both of them are legit. @Jean-O is constantly running sales. He's got 35% off right now with code OD24 and he's a regular member here and answers questions :pass:
Ok thank you! I just started the grow journal again so a few months I'll be good to go!

I know a guy who hooks it up for decent prices lol... yes getting your cultivators badge will get you alerted to testing seeds which are free. I'm running some photoperiod testing right now and usually do 2 or 3 testing rounds per year. The badge let's us vendors know you will follow through with testing and post your weekly updates.

I know a guy who hooks it up for decent prices lol... yes getting your cultivators badge will get you alerted to testing seeds which are free. I'm running some photoperiod testing right now and usually do 2 or 3 testing rounds per year. The badge let's us vendors know you will follow through with testing and post your weekly updates.
In a few months be on the look out because I'll have that pretty badge! I was growing steady a few years ago but now I'm in a better state with a better setup and Im ready to put some work in this time around.

In a few months be on the look out because I'll have that pretty badge! I was growing steady a few years ago but now I'm in a better state with a better setup and Im ready to put some work in this time around.
I'm not sure if you are a member of the DGC but I just sent a bunch of freebies to Banner to pass out to the patron members and VIP pass holders at the DGC cup in June. I'll also be passing out freebies at the Hash Bash in Ann Arbor next month in Michigan.

Back