Completed Wild Bill does EarthBoxes under HLG DIABLO 650R and various fire girls!

Looking forward to the flavor profile on the Mangos 'N Chem. Sounds like it could have potential!
Yeah, that's why I bought it. Looks yummy and very frosty I've seen in pics.
This time next week, I expect her to be in early flower and kicking it into high gear.
I'll get her a bit trained and her bottom cleaned up on Sunday and be all ready when she hits flower spurt.

Looking forward to the flavor profile on the Mangos 'N Chem. Sounds like it could have potential!
Very heavy mango with a little chem. It's delicious. And the smoke totally tastes like it smells. It's so mango that anybody who hits a joint or pipe looks back at it all confused. I've never had mango weed before, but it's definitely one of the most flavorful plants I've ever grown. Very unique. Nice high to it, great for music or making the work day a little better :thumbsup:

Unreal! It's day 31 and in early flower, Double Grape is frosting up already and showing that she's gonna be very generous with her frost.
IMG_20221023_173724105.jpg

Mangos N Chem by Night Owl and Knows Candy by Twenty20 got their rez filled.

Mangos N Chem got her bottom cleaned up and a little training.

3BOG was a little heavy, but Double Grape and Sour Stomper got fully watered.

In the 2X4 tent, Banana Bread by @beavergenetics and Sour Stomper X CDLC] x FORUM STOMPER by Mephisto received one gallon in each rez. That's at a half gallon a day.
All girls got their bottoms cleaned up, a few fans taken and a little bit of training.

I'm liking Banana Bread by @beavergenetics structure. It's very well organized and symmetrical.

Banana Bread by @beavergenetics and 3 Bears OG X Samsquanch by Mephisto are really kicking things into high gear. It took a little under 48 hrs to drink their rez.
Purple Kong by RocBudInc Genetics
All got 1 gal of plain tap water with 1/4tsp /5gal humic acid

Last edited:
Ogre Berry seems to like her move up into the light.
Jeeez! It's gonna be a really full tent.:eyebrows:
IMG_20221025_212646608_HDR.jpg

Day 35
All girls got watered early this morning at first of the light cycle. All EBs got one gallon each. The next watering of the Regular EBs should be two gallons, hopefully.
The 3gal pots got fully watered, added a layer of EWC and fed FFJ for flower. I took off the training on Double Grape and cleaned up her interior a little.
Sour Stomper orgy pot is doing great and putting on bud and stinking.
I'm a bit disappointed in 3BOG. The triple leaf thing and just not liking what all others are thriving on. We'll see. I'm not expecting much out of her at all. I think I'll brew a compost tea and see what a boost of microbes and maybe some SST with barley. Maybe the combo of hormones and microbes will bring her around.
Double Grape and Sour Stomper need to be ran in Jrs. on the next run! Next run at the first of the year will be photos in the 4x4. Perfect time to run those two in the 2x4 or run three of each to keep things even.
IMG_20221026_063602229_HDR.jpg

Back