To be fair, a couple of these would have been OK going longer, but the biggest issue I have is only having one tent.
In a perfect world, I'd have a separate drying tent, with its own dehumidifier and extraction fan.
I don't.

So, I need to harvest everything at the same time, as quickly as possible, and then turn the growing Campus into a drying room, as quickly and efficiently as possible.

But yes - I agree - in future grows, ease of trim might become a factor when deciding on which strains to grow.
Having said that, if I move to the perpetual grow I've been threatening to do, it won't be an issue, because 4 plants at a time doesn't phase me, even if they're absolute nightmares to trim ... not after 16 anyway!!

Ah, yes ... living the dream ... a perpetual grow with a fully equipped, separate drying tent.
Where's that winning lottery ticket when you need it?
hey dude I use a small 2x2 tent to dry my buds just run ducting from my big tent to the little one negative pressure does the trick and I only run my extraction fan just over 1/4 strength (power wise)

Harvest Update - Day 66

Cream Mandarine XL Auto #4

P3230046.JPG P3230047.JPG P3230050.JPG P3230051.JPG P3230052.JPG

Guesstimated Dry Weight : ... ~ 70 to 75 grams

hey dude I use a small 2x2 tent to dry my buds just run ducting from my big tent to the little one negative pressure does the trick and I only run my extraction fan just over 1/4 strength (power wise)

Yeah - a second tent is defo the way to go.
And with a perpetual grow, its a must have!
So I know what I have to do ... now I just need to do it.

Hmmm ... just checked the paper bags that have been on the drying rack for some time.
The tops of the bags, where they're folded over, actually feel damp.
I guess it's good news, in that the moisture is obviously coming from the buds ... now my paranoia kicks in and expects them all to turn to perfectly cultured bags of mold.

Harvest Update - Day 66

Cream Mandarine XL Auto #2

P3240040.JPG P3240042.JPG P3240043.JPG P3240044.JPG P3240045.JPG P3240048.JPG

Guesstimated Dry Weight: ... ~ 65 to 70 grams

Last edited:
Thanks @Bailey ... yeah, the Cream Mandarine family [both Standard and XL] are real lookers.
Just a shame they're so trim intensive!

FFS ... at times it feels like I was trimming broccoli.
Ha ha that must be a good thing big solid nugs not long now till all is trimmed ure getting there slowly but surely great work once again

Back