Indoor Zamnesia - Girl Scout Cookies - Frogster Grow - 2019 Grow Battle

Frogster

Ratiocinate Extraordinaire (look it up)
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
THC Bomb, G.S.C., Blackberry, Caramel, Euphoria, Amnesia, CandyDawg, Purple Stilton & Others
Girl Scout Cookies Cob Logo.jpg

This will be my Journal for the "Zamnesia" Girl Scout Cookies - Frogster Grow.

A big thank you to Zamnesia for providing the test seed

This is one of four plants I will be growing in the 2019 Round-1 Grow Battles.

To be included in the following Grow Battles:-
Zamnesia Grower of the Year
The Biggest Grow Battle in the World
General Battle of the Year
Lighting Grower of the Year

Zamnesia.jpg

The "Girl Scout Cookie" will be sharing a tent with the 3 other plants also entered into the 2019 grow battles.

The seed was placed into a shot glass for a soak on the 18 Jan 2019

The seed has cracked and is ready to be planted into a starter pot, this will be completed tomorrow.

Germ.jpg

For this grow I have made a few upgrades to my standard tent setup, I am still finalising the wiring and control system (photo to follow on completion - tomorrow), but will consist of the following:-

Equipment Setup

• Tent
  • 2.4mt x 1.2mt x 2mt (Green Qube 1224)
  • Ventilation / Intake
  • Outside Air from Ground Level >>> Wall Hole Entrance with Bug Screen >>> Ducting >>> 5" Systemair High Volume Fan >>> (Enter Tent) 5" Ducting >>> Diffuser
  • Filtration / Exhaust
  • 8" Rhino Pro Carbon Filter (800m/3) >>> Reduced to 6" Duct >>> High Velocity Systemair 6" (720m/3) >>> (Exit Tent) Acoustic Ducting >>> Wall Exit.
  • Main Lighting (for this grow)
  • 8 x 3500k - 55wt Auto Cobs (@BigSm0 - Cobshop) with reflectors, as needed.
  • Reserve Emergency Lighting
  • 600w 400v Dual HPS & 600w Mars Hydro LED (old style)
  • Environmental Control
  • Evolution Fan / Temp / Rh Controller
  • 4ft Tower oscillating fan
  • Assorted other clip fans etc
  • Humidifier / Fogger with variable level, pumps cooling fog to plants
  • De-Humidifier
  • Home Built Humidifier / De-Humidifier Controller
  • Pulse One, Environmental logger.
  • V20 Air Pump
  • 2000wt Oil fFlled Radiator, Tube Heaters and backup fan heater
  • Medium Etc
  • Autopot system, Dual Grow & Bloom Res
  • Ferro Nutrients (Regional Adjusted)
  • Addatives:- Charge, Plant Magic Mycorrhizae, Mammoth P
  • Airdomes
  • Water Res Pump
  • Canna Terra Pro Soil, Clay Pebbles, Additional Perlite
  • Other Bits & Bobs.
calling out to:- @CannaZone Tier @TheMongol @Dudeski @bushmasterar15

:pass:

Update

I have just about finished the set up of the tent and systems that are going to be used in this grow.

Not installed all 8 cobs yet, as they are not required for seedling growth.

The system has been tested and appears to run fine.

Tent 1.jpg

Tent 2.jpg

Tent Temp & Rh are holding true, so time to pot up the seeds that have been soaking into starter pots and get them in the tent.

Pot.jpg

Update @St. Tom

Second (Backup Seed) sown directly in soil today

Pot 2.jpg

First seed not looking as good as I would like, hence seed number 2 sown.

Tent Pot 2.jpg

Update 30/01/2019

Following on from my post above, both "Girl Scout Cookies" seeds have germinated.

The first one sown (photo below) looks to be OK.

1st Seedlings B.jpg

The backup seed sown (top left in photo below) has also raised her head, so we could have two plants to play with.

4 Seedlings Day 1.jpg

Tag: @St. Tom

Update Day 1

I am calling this Day 1 (easy to remember - Feb 1st), although the seeds showed their heads above ground around the 30th Jan

Today I transferred some of the baby seedlings into their final autopot setups.

From here in, this grow journal posts and photos will be mainly restricted to my Zamnesia grow (and battle),

The other plants I am growing in the same tent, alongside this grow (Bomb Seeds, Autoseeds & Seedstockers), can be found in their respective Seed Banks areas.

However, there may be the need for some group or tent shots now and again.

Day 1 Potted.jpg

Day 1 Potted B.jpg

I am growing under Autocobs, and at present have 1 over each seedling potted up.

Here is one of the group shots I mentioned.... in order to demonstrate setup etc

potted-all-01022019-jpg.1009168

I am using the Pulse unit to monitor this grow, as it proved very successful for my last grow.

Current conditions & environment

pulse-1st-feb-jpg.1009180

Soil:-
Canna Pro Plus with added Perlite, Pebbles, Charge & Microhaze
Feed:- Ph'd Tap Water with a dash of Roots Excelsior & Mammoth P
Environment:- Grow tent, Temp 26c(ish), Rh 60%(ish)

I have another Girl Scout Cookies, that has shown her head and will be transplanted to a final pot later (all being well).

For the next few days the lights will be on 24/0, but will be changing to 20/4 later.

Calling out to @CannaZone Tier 1 as some may have missed this and be interested (still a few seats left)

Subbed for this too. Interested to see the differences between zamnesias and Autoseeds versions. Good luck.

Qb

Update Day 1

I am calling this Day 1 (easy to remember - Feb 1st), although the seeds showed their heads above ground around the 30th Jan

Today I transferred some of the baby seedlings into their final autopot setups.

From here in, this grow journal posts and photos will be mainly restricted to my Zamnesia grow (and battle),

The other plants I am growing in the same tent, alongside this grow (Bomb Seeds, Autoseeds & Seedstockers), can be found in their respective Seed Banks areas.

However, there may be the need for some group or tent shots now and again.

View attachment 1009240

View attachment 1009239

I am growing under Autocobs, and at present have 1 over each seedling potted up.

Here is one of the group shots I mentioned.... in order to demonstrate setup etc

potted-all-01022019-jpg.1009168

I am using the Pulse unit to monitor this grow, as it proved very successful for my last grow.

Current conditions & environment

pulse-1st-feb-jpg.1009180

Soil:-
Canna Pro Plus with added Perlite, Pebbles, Charge & Microhaze
Feed:- Ph'd Tap Water with a dash of Roots Excelsior & Mammoth P
Environment:- Grow tent, Temp 26c(ish), Rh 60%(ish)

I have another Girl Scout Cookies, that has shown her head and will be transplanted to a final pot later (all being well).

For the next few days the lights will be on 24/0, but will be changing to 20/4 later.

Calling out to @CannaZone Tier 1 as some may have missed this and be interested (still a few seats left)

green above brown!:d5::pass::greenthumb:

Update Day 3

The second "Girl Scout Cookies" (my back-up seed) sprouted a few days ago, but not had chance to re-pot her and update here..

She is still in her starter pot, but has put on a real spurt under the Autocobs and developing roots and leaf nicely.

I will transplant her as soon as I can find / obtain another Autopot setup to take her.

Meanwhile.... She is here...

Reserve Seed 2.jpg

Back