Indoor Zamnesia - Girl Scout Cookies - Frogster Grow - 2019 Grow Battle

Hi, thank you for the invite. I'm just going pull up a chair and get comfy for the rest of the show if that's ok with you.

Update - Day 27

This is Day 28, but I took photos etc yesterday, and didn't have time to upload them.

Yesterday, I had a few hours to carry out some defoil and maintenance on plants and tent.

It was a nice sunny day so I removed them 1 at a time and took a couple of photos, then worked on them, and returned them to the tent.​

Plant 1 has been chosen (I tossed a coin) as my "Battle Plant" for both "General Battle" & the "Zamnesia Battle"
:amazon:

She is looking good, branching and developing well, the cages will be required to hold her up once she starts producing bud.

Day 27 Plant 1.jpg

Day 27 Plant 1 Close.jpg

Plant 2 is also a nice plant and I will be growing her out anyway.

Day 27 Plant 2.jpg

:pass:

Nice journal you have here, and very nice looking plants. Even though I do not use autopots it is nice to see your temperature and RH % range throughout the grow.

Nice journal you have here, and very nice looking plants. Even though I do not use autopots it is nice to see your temperature and RH % range throughout the grow.

Thank you.... I like to keep detail, you can learn a lot from detailed grow records.

Had a look at the girls today and did a little defoliation on them.

You can also read a lot from the leaf. This girl appears to be happy with her lot.

11 fingers.jpg

:frog:

Day 34 Update

All going well, considering the tent now resembles what I call a "Canna Jungle".

I will be losing 2 plants from the tent this week as they are ready to be rehomed.

Never like giving up good plants, but it will give me a tad more room to allow the remaining battle plants some breathing space.

One of the 2 plants is going to a good cause, I have a friend who process into medicine for his patients totally free of charge.

The other is going to a mate who will tend it for me until harvest time and we will split the outcome 50/50.

My Zamnesia Battle Plant today (photo below)
:amazon:

Day 34 Plant 1.jpg

:frog:

Environment is holding my target Temps, Rh% and VPD well, below shows the gentle change from day to night.

pulse-6th-march-jpg.1024749

Last edited:
Update Day 37

I had a scare this week, after finding some spider mites in my tent.

I have introduced some natural Predators, to see if they will clear them up.

bugs.jpg

Apart from that all seems well.

This is my battle plant for the current round.

Day 37 Plant 1.jpg

Day 37 Plant 1 top.jpg

The 2nd plant still resides in my tent and has grown from last report.

She seems to have picked up and got on with life.

Although she is officially out of the "Battle Stakes" I will try and keep her going, but room may require me to out source her or cull her later.

Day 37 Plant 2.jpg

@CannaZone Tier 1 , @CannaZone Tier 2 , @CannaZone Tier 3

Last edited:
That's a bunch of packets bro. Hope you get it cleared up

Hey Frogster — really looks great in there! What’s in the packets? I had picked up a couple of carnivorous plants for companion planting but they died for lack of insects — couldn’t bring myself to add insects to the tent :haha:).

I hope you don’t end up having to cull the twin. Dying to see how they do. Do you ever take plants out of the tent for pics? I’d sure love to see what she looks like ...

I decided to improve the conditions for my girls by getting somewhat of an automated fan — the AC Infinity T8. I’ve had it set up for a month now and the conditions in the tent have been ideal. But, stupid question — I have lots — is the thing supposed to run all the time? Where I have things set with my humidifier, heater, and lights that generate almost no heat, it only comes on a couple times an hour for a minute or two. And it only comes on because my humidifier is pegged to the setting that triggers the fan. Does this make any sense? Oh dear, I need more coffee ...

Back