New Grower 2budz “In over my head” grow

I do want to throw out there what I’m growing though. I’m really excited about these crosses. I got them from a friend that got them from a friend. I think the name is Locomotive Medical, or something along those lines, out of OK. The crosses are;
(Anvil F7 x Double Grape) x Double Grape
and
(Dark Jedi x Grape Dosi Breath) x Double Grape

I do want to throw out there what I’m growing though. I’m really excited about these crosses. I got them from a friend that got them from a friend. I think the name is Locomotive Medical, or something along those lines, out of OK. The crosses are;
and
Some good crosses bro. :thumbsup:

Decided to keep posting my grows here in this thread. Be nice to have one thread to manage. New grow in the 32x32 started Monday evening, I will post an initial post on it tonight. Something different than I usually do.

View attachment 1492989
Oh yeah! :woohoo:
Happy to see you’re starting a new crop on this thread buddy. Always nice to watch your grows. :thumbsup:

5 Gallon Grow
Alright, so here's the scoop with this round. I had been putting off starting anything in this tent for a few reasons.

1) It's HOT. Didn't really want to make my AC struggle more than it already has.
and
2) I was waiting for some beans from a friend that were delayed.
and
3) When those beans were delayed I was going to do a G&S which hasn't panned out as of yet.

My stash is getting low so I had to pull the trigger.

As I said in a previous post, I'm growing out some beans I got from a buddy. I trust him, so I trust these beans to be what he says they are. Could be amazing, or disappointing. Only time will tell.

and

5 gallon bags are new to me. I have only grown in 1 gallon or smaller bags/pots. I did grow a Dark Devil in a 2 gallon Rain Science bag but it wasn't great. Happy Frog with 20% #3 perlite added, 1/4 cup Dynomyco per bag. 1/2 cup Mosquito Bits per bag. All mixed throughout the soil.
Each bag was soaked with 1 gallon water w/ ph @ 6.5, 6ml Fish Sh!t per gallon. 1 gallon didn't cause runoff which sucks because I can't keep a ton of water on hand and this may be an issue once they start flowering. I will only be spraying the top with a spray bottle to keep the topsoil damp the next few weeks.

Something else I'm doing I haven't done before is use Yucca powder. @Kyote has told me multiple times it's good stuff so I bought some and plan to use it moving forward.

I will start posting pics if/when I get sprouts.

Last edited:
Something else I'm doing I haven't done before is use Yucca powder. @Kyote has told me multiple times it's good stuff so I bought some and plan to use it moving forward.

As Harley Smith says, yucca makes water wetter :thumbsup:

I have 3 sprouts. 4th is being stubborn. PAR is at 300 (just for you @420Forever). I’ve had the ability to measure PAR but haven’t. I will this grow just to see what happens, if it really matters. I like to keep things as simple as possible.

Found the 4th seed pretty easily. Wasn't even cracked. Dropped a Brother Mendel Special Reserve Cookies III in it's place. That plant was impressive in a 1 gallon pot so I'm curious to see what it'll do in a 5 gallon.

So I have:
2x (Dark Jedi x Grape Dosi Breath) x Double Grape
1x (Anvil F7 x Double Grape) x Double Grape
1x Special Reserve Cookies III

I was going to drop either a Double Grape or Double smile to keep the DG thing going but saw the SRC III and decided that was the one.

For reference, this was my SRC III in a 1 gallon pot...
SRCIIISIDE.jpeg

SRCIIITOP.jpeg

Last edited:
Back