New Grower 2budz “In over my head” grow

Was considering these in a spot for my next run, think I'll definitely have to make some space seeing how great they look.
I don’t think you’ll regret it. Proof is in the final product but just what I’m seeing so far I like.

Black Strap & Green Crack Day 1
Newest members of the family :welcome:

Black Strap:

3CD11B0E-AA83-469E-8B65-F9816C85C7CF.jpeg

Green Crack:

5E2EDB2A-8F14-45FE-BAED-A460D730F8EC.jpeg

FE52DEB6-9765-49BB-B9B3-5008D67442B7.jpeg

Sawneys Nugz in Coco Loco Day 41
Still growing right along. Back middle is turning light green, I suppose from a deficiency. Haven’t seen my plants do this before so not sure what’s happening. Oddly enough that plant is stacking faster than the others. Front right plant is the one that turned purple, she’s also the smallest. These plants have actually grown taller than I expected, maybe I wasn’t expecting much admittedly. Each plant smells different on the fingers with them ranging from sweet and fruity to chem and even a little rubber band. Nice spectrum.
563FAF3E-F6B3-4920-B277-270DB8D3B7EF.jpeg

Still growing right along. Back middle is turning light green, I suppose from a deficiency. Haven’t seen my plants do this before so not sure what’s happening. Oddly enough that plant is stacking faster than the others. Front right plant is the one that turned purple, she’s also the smallest. These plants have actually grown taller than I expected, maybe I wasn’t expecting much admittedly. Each plant smells different on the fingers with them ranging from sweet and fruity to chem and even a little rubber band. Nice spectrum.
View attachment 1520770
Canopy is looking sweet bro! :thumbsup:
I love the smell of rubber bands. Lol :nono:

View attachment 1520770

I had a plant doing this and went on the breeders website and found out there were two different phenos, with one being a light green. I was a bit concerned until i read what the breeder said. That was Seedstockers G41. :shrug:

Canopy is looking sweet bro! :thumbsup:
I love the smell of rubber bands. Lol :nono:
I’ve noticed a rubber smell on quite a few of my plants when they’re flowering. Luckily it never stays around lol

I had a plant doing this and went on the breeders website and found out there were two different phenos, with one being a light green. I was a bit concerned until i read what the breeder said. That was Seedstockers G41. :shrug:
She’s definitely healthy. No yellowing or dying yet. Just found it odd how light she’s gotten compared to the others. You’re probably right on track with it being a different pheno.

Back