New Grower 2budz “In over my head” grow

I'm with you mate on the bud structure of the nugz. To be honest it's not a go to for further breeding. Only if something pops out in the future I will cross it to try and improve on it . It may just disappear into the void like so many others.
Dude, I would definitely keep working it. The level of frost and potency is amazing. Buds are just a little on the small side. I wouldn’t scrap it.

Dude, I would definitely keep working it. The level of frost and potency is amazing. Buds are just a little on the small side. I wouldn’t scrap it.
It just needs the right partner with similar genetics to bump it up. A new F1 is down the line lol. :rofl:

It just needs the right partner with similar genetics to bump it up. A new F1 is down the line lol. :rofl:
I was literally just typing a message to say that I think you have some beans on hand that would keep it small and fast and add some weight to the buds. I’ll message you lol

3 gal Hellraiser and Lecter day 32
These plants have exploded. I topped the front Hellraiser and Lecter back right. I would not recommend topping either strain however. The side branches on them take off and grow taller than the tops. I left the back Hellraiser alone because it’s top really slowed down and the side branches passed it. Interested to see what happens with these.
83077608-5310-40DD-A19D-418675FBFE39.jpeg

9E356012-BE7F-406C-8EBC-FEDFF167E591.jpeg

There are a few strains I can see going into it. I
These plants have exploded. I topped the front Hellraiser and Lecter back right. I would not recommend topping either strain however. The side branches on them take off and grow taller than the tops. I left the back Hellraiser alone because it’s top really slowed down and the side branches passed it. Interested to see what happens with these.
View attachment 1527860
View attachment 1527861
Yea mate. The hormone auxin is the cause of this and it's full of it in this strain where it's not there in my SOS . It's what photoperiod plants benefit from when you top them.

View attachment 1527860
View attachment 1527861
Big buds mate.

Removed the big fans from the main stalk and the bottom branches that weren’t reaching the top. Opened them up nicely. These are some beautiful plants @Sawney_bean you can see the back stalk is almost twice as thick as the front and the canopy is fuller. Back plant is the one I didn’t top.
704EAD11-1FF0-4871-8D93-C4521F94CD91.jpeg

94B360C3-4BF1-4719-BBD9-26D48A8C4BCB.jpeg

Back