New Grower 2budz “In over my head” grow

Day 90 mate. Oooffff . I'm sure that's some good meds.
90 is the longest I want my plants going. Most finish 80-90. I’m looking for all cloudy not really amber but I do like to see a few ambers when I chop.

Sawneys Nugz in Coco Loco Day 57
Nugz are chugging right along. Sticky and stinky. No 2 of these plants are the same. Each one has its own color, bud structure and smell. Some of them are wispy and airy and others are skinny and dense. There is various shades of purple, red, dark and light green. One is showing signs of over feeding so I dialed it back a little. A few look like they may finish this week. Others probably within 2.
4C54CD94-4F03-4700-A631-BD44EFD99A95.jpeg

BB449873-6467-4F16-A4F2-77191340EE8E.jpeg

Nugz are chugging right along. Sticky and stinky. No 2 of these plants are the same. Each one has its own color, bud structure and smell. Some of them are wispy and airy and others are skinny and dense. There is various shades of purple, red, dark and light green. One is showing signs of over feeding so I dialed it back a little. A few look like they may finish this week. Others probably within 2.
View attachment 1527847
View attachment 1527848
I can't wait for the smoke "report" lol . Shame on me if it's shit :rofl:

I can't wait for the smoke "report" lol . Shame on me if it's shit :rofl:
I’ve already smoked it :thumbsup:
It’s killer stuff. These plants are all really frosty and stink worse than any of the others.

May I ask you're preference on plant size ! And dose of matter?
Plant size isn’t important to me. I do like to see thicker buds than I’m seeing on the nugz but as I know the quality is top notch I’m not worried about it. I don’t like trimming small buds so these will mostly end up getting screened for keif then go in my shake bag. Shake bag is what sees all the action in my house so that’s a good thing lol.

I would also like to add that this is my first grow in coco loco so that probably is playing a part in what these plants are doing. I’m definitely seeing a difference between these and my soil plants now that they’re later in flower.
F690EA46-7455-4CF8-8463-A12BBF35B5CD.jpeg

921DE355-E069-4CDD-8450-B55E574C9043.jpeg

5AB49AD6-DC95-45A8-8EBE-3C2D1A18F137.jpeg

Plant size isn’t important to me. I do like to see thicker buds than I’m seeing on the nugz but as I know the quality is top notch I’m not worried about it. I don’t like trimming small buds so these will mostly end up getting screened for keif then go in my shake bag. Shake bag is what sees all the action in my house so that’s a good thing lol.

I would also like to add that this is my first grow in coco loco so that probably is playing a part in what these plants are doing. I’m definitely seeing a difference between these and my soil plants now that they’re later in flower.
View attachment 1527852
View attachment 1527853
View attachment 1527854
I'm with you mate on the bud structure of the nugz. To be honest it's not a go to for further breeding. Only if something pops out in the future I will cross it to try and improve on it . It may just disappear into the void like so many others.

Back