New Grower 2budz “In over my head” grow

A patient grower , I like that mate:d5: respect
I have been very lucky to have a nice stock of meds while I wait. It definitely does help me to allow the plants to go as far as they need to go. Earlier in the year I ran out and a friend came to my rescue. Since then I haven’t had a worry.

I have been very lucky to have a nice stock of meds while I wait. It definitely does help me to allow the plants to go as far as they need to go. Earlier in the year I ran out and a friend came to my rescue. Since then I haven’t had a worry.
Always nice to have good friends brother! :biggrin:

Always nice to have good friends brother! :biggrin:
Indeed it is. I’ve gotten myself in trouble here more than once trying to help people out but it’s just in my nature. Nice to meet like minded people though they are few and far between :thumbsup:

Indeed it is. I’ve gotten myself in trouble here more than once trying to help people out but it’s just in my nature. Nice to meet like minded people though they are few and far between :thumbsup:
Same with me bro! I’m the first person to pull over to help someone change a flat tire or help push a broken down car off the road.
Hard for me not to help people in need. :rolleyes1:

My next round in the 3x3 :eyebrows:
Running photos, there are 3 Nana Glue from Square 1 and 3 Grape Kush from Cali Connection. I’m excited and nervous for these but I have a feeling they’re gonna be nice frosty plants.
717CD84A-B717-41F7-A7E8-5A47A62AE3C9.jpeg

Those stacked up pics of the stems/buds on the tray from the Hellraiser, gorgeous. I feel like those are catalog images you'd see in an advert.

Back