New Grower 2budz “In over my head” grow

Been patiently waiting to get these.
134600F8-2A8F-4132-8268-781908F40EC1.jpeg

E4F68EE0-54FD-42D7-A7D7-19B98D15657B.jpeg

Photos aren’t stronger than autos. Not these days. The avg is pretty similar. And photos only produce more if you veg them for long periods of time. Veg a photo 30 days like an auto and the yields will be similar.
Honestly in my opinion I think my autos out perform my photos by far quality wise. Quantity is hit or miss, my biggest auto was 12+oz where my biggest photo was just a hair over a pound. Like I said recently, I don't have the attention span to have a plant in flower for the same amount of time I could run an auto seed to harvest lmao.

Honestly in my opinion I think my autos out perform my photos by far quality wise. Quantity is hit or miss, my biggest auto was 12+oz where my biggest photo was just a hair over a pound. Like I said recently, I don't have the attention span to have a plant in flower for the same amount of time I could run an auto seed to harvest lmao.
:yeahthat:

My first photo grow hasn’t gone well. Doing everything the same and all 5 photos hermed. The 2 grape kush were actually equally male parts to flower so I tossed them. The nana glue only got a few male parts so I pulled them and kept them going. One did open so I expect to have seeds. But all in all so far, I prefer autos. Gonna give photos a fair shot but not really liking how finicky they are.

Wow that there is a frost machine...
I started 2 of them. We’ll see how they go. The guy that bred them crossed them out from a photo, did a bx with no ib in between then hunted autoflowering plants. They’re a bx1f3. Terps range from the stanky gmo to pineapple to gas. Should be great.

I started 2 of them. We’ll see how they go. The guy that bred them crossed them out from a photo, did a bx with no ib in between then hunted autoflowering plants. They’re a bx1f3. Terps range from the stanky gmo to pineapple to gas. Should be great.
Sounds tasty. Good luck

I haven't been very active here lately. Between life in general and purchasing a home things have been pretty hectic. Here is the Blueberry Slushy reversal. Looking pretty good. @Sawney_bean Do I keep spraying STS until it starts dropping pollen or is it already good to go?
4D3FC109-1B79-4FD9-943B-A7FBF30EB60E.jpeg

I haven't been very active here lately. Between life in general and purchasing a home things have been pretty hectic. Here is the Blueberry Slushy reversal. Looking pretty good. @Sawney_bean Do I keep spraying STS until it starts dropping pollen or is it already good to go?
View attachment 1564851
Go another few days mate and you should be good.

Back