Grow Room 2nd PC GROW

Awesome job dude! It wouldn't let me Rep+ you, but I would if I could! :D

Thats the business right there Herbal
jointma4.gif
smacked ya a bit:slap:very nice harvest my friend. I will be along for the next one also:bong:you got that LSTing down to a science.
smiley-dance004.gif

Enjoy the smoke from all your hard work and dedication to her. She will lift you to where you wanna be my bud
rasta.gif
. Keep it green my friend:smokeit:

Max rep for a sweet harvest bro...:slap:

Congrats, herbal.! :clap:
Fresh Buds rep'd! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Just had to hit you with a Max +rep for the grow and harvest and 14g is excellent mate ive got freinds who carnt pull that in a tent lol great work and well done once again :smokebuds:

dude, herbal!!!! i think its ok to take "novice" out of your title bro!!! thats a sweet ass micro grow dude! i thinking (PRO) mico grower! im bout to put a bruce lee ass whippin on ya!!! :rofl: :slap:

lol bro. thanks for the love brother GS!

no way im dodging that bruce lee speed.

[video=youtube;xCRr50a7cNs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCRr50a7cNs[/video]

Awesome job dude! It wouldn't let me Rep+ you, but I would if I could! :D

dont sweat it squid. thanks for the love! :thumbs:

HOLLY CAHONES.
That's amazing dude, congrats.

welcome back hollyroger. thank you for the kind words!

Thats the business right there Herbal
jointma4.gif
smacked ya a bit:slap:very nice harvest my friend. I will be along for the next one also:bong:you got that LSTing down to a science.
smiley-dance004.gif

Enjoy the smoke from all your hard work and dedication to her. She will lift you to where you wanna be my bud
rasta.gif
. Keep it green my friend:smokeit:

thanks for the love and kind words brother stylez! next one should be sprouting soon -- hopefully.

48 hrs so far and still no sprout. 72 hrs @4pm today so we shall see if i see leaves. :wiz:

cant wait to smoke this harvest! :dance:

Max rep for a sweet harvest bro...:slap:

duggy my man. thank you for the love as always.

:slap: Well Done!

thank you for the love vaped!

Congrats, herbal.! :clap:
Fresh Buds rep'd! :clap: :clap: :clap:

thank you my friend! its been an amazing ride.

Man that looks great!

thank you wolf - you caught up just in time to see the ending :thumbs:

Just had to hit you with a Max +rep for the grow and harvest and 14g is excellent mate ive got freinds who carnt pull that in a tent lol great work and well done once again :smokebuds:

si my good man. thank you for the love my friend. just a little over that 14g (15g+ with the samples) just happy that i broke my previous record :dance:

----

thank you for all the kindness and the love everyone

:group: :group: :group:

:dance:

It let me slap you again...so i had to.. the qwiso looks the bomb brother :drool:

attachment.php

Back