Grow Room 2nd PC GROW

Very nice harvest bro, looks dank:booya: nice qwiso too, I'll rep ya after I spread it

CURE TIME @ DAY 76

View attachment 190472

View attachment 190473

View attachment 190474

View attachment 190475

View attachment 190476

View attachment 190477

View attachment 190478

View attachment 190479

View attachment 190480

View attachment 190481

dry time: inside the paper bag = 3 days

- stems "cracks" inside but bendy
- buds feel a little dry

dry weight: 14.16g [+ .9g +.8g (dry) sample] = 15.86g

----

quick notes:

- took some quick sample of the dry parts last night (pipe hit)
- looking forward to smoking this harvest after atleast 1-2 days of "cure"

----

-= THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE LOVE =-

another successful grow completed and i hope to see you all next round

:dance: :booya: :dance:

:group: :smokebuds: :group:

LINK TO NEXT ROUND BELOW:

ROUND 3

----

thoughts.comments.questions always welcome.

Last edited:
:clap: Well done! :thumbs:
I'm grabbing three (big!) bongfulls of them buds for us to puff up for Brother Bruce!
:bow: :bong: :bow: :bong: :bow: :bong: :bow:

nice harvest herbal!!! its lookin like a killer smoke mate :smoke:! still cant give you some rep but i will as soon as i can! hope you enjoy the smoke! :smokeit: :peace:

All the crumbly bits make my mouth water. Seems like they'd add up to just a bowls worth... :bong:

:slap:

Awesome bro..bring on the Budwider..:smokebuds:

It let me slap you again...so i had to.. the qwiso looks the bomb brother :drool:

attachment.php

thank you my brother :smokebuds:

it WAS delicious -- i finished it in 2 days split 50/50 lol.

had me stuck on the couch but somehow had enough energy to grab some munchies :rofl:

Very nice harvest bro, looks dank:booya: nice qwiso too, I'll rep ya after I spread it

thank you bro! it was your tutorial thread + the visuals that helped as well :thumbs:

this was just 1 run tho -- would have done 2 but i didnt realize that i was out of alcohol. lol

still dont know how i can get mine to a blonde? like how you had yours instead of the dark one.

:clap: Well done! :thumbs:
I'm grabbing three (big!) bongfulls of them buds for us to puff up for Brother Bruce!
:bow: :bong: :bow: :bong: :bow: :bong: :bow:

NICE! im sure bruce and the family would approve. :thumbs:

thank you for the love my friend.

and check this out: View attachment 190555 :smokebuds:

nice harvest herbal!!! its lookin like a killer smoke mate :smoke:! still cant give you some rep but i will as soon as i can! hope you enjoy the smoke! :smokeit: :peace:

no worries sofa. thank you for checking out the grow.

appreciate the kind words bro.

All the crumbly bits make my mouth water. Seems like they'd add up to just a bowls worth... :bong:

:slap:

to be honest bro -- i put that in the mason jar.

i usually save the sugar goods till the end :dance: :drool: would have been a perfect bowl tho.

but i dont have mine in hand at the moment.

Awesome bro..bring on the Budwider..:smokebuds:

on to the budwider my friend. should get interesting. :dance:

im surprised that none has sprouted yet -- hope they pop soon.

:wiz:

----

:group:

The key with the qwiso is not to have the material your running in contact with the ISO for long. I start counting soon as I pour the iso and try to have it completely strained by time I get to 30, then I filter it with a couple coffee filters, after the iso evaporates completely scrape with a clean razor blade and don't press by hand if you want it to stay blonde, after pressing or any heat the color changes:smokebuds:

Back