Sweet Seeds Al's next SWEET TLO grow

A blunt a day keeps the stress away bro...:stylez rasta smoke::roflcry:....I can't say nothing about which ever strain cause I'm just on my first grow...but just the name "Sugar mango" and "Cream caramel" sounds really appealing...I have Caribbean roots, so the name "Sugar mango" makes me weak in knees...

Talking about mango and I get a craving for some mango chutney...oh boy, getting the munchies now...well, I'm off to the kitchen I suppose..."munch"...

Cheers dude..

ahhh thats a relief man nooo doubt.I was kinda getting bummed ya had chlorimines,but sweeet that ya dont!!

Best of luck to you and your grow. Looking forward to follow the thread and see the progress.

Have great day!

Put down the Ph meter and let your soil do your adjusting for you. That's the beauty of TLO. And welcome my friend.

Put down the Ph meter and let your soil do your adjusting for you. That's the beauty of TLO. And welcome my friend.
Now that I won't need to use de chlorination drops the pH will be much closer to 7 so I'll monitor it but won't adjust it unless problems come up. My ultimate plan is to water the pot before planting and catch the runoff to see how well the soil is buffering.

Anyone feel free to correct me if my thinking is off.

I forgot to mention my (actually this recipe was given to me by Eyes on Fire) TLO soil components:

5 lbs TLO Master Mix soil builder
4 gallons leftover 2.1 Soil
6 gallons of spagnum peat moss
7 gallons dr earth soil.
6 gallons total of vermicompost & EWC
6 gallons perlite

Some of these amounts were measured liberally (especially the Dr. Earth's, my grow partner may have added the whole bag but I can't remember).

sounds good dude.a lil thin,but nice.cal mag every other watering and a tea once or twice.Id be amazed if it failed to be quite honest.sweet! :Sharing One: ill be following suit right about the same time too."AFN smoke out" just make sure you get rid of that chlorine over while you sleep till the next afternoon or so before using for tea or anything like that.plant feeding anything.Stoooked!!

Well the beans are in NY right now waiting to go out. I should have them in a couple of days!

Subbed , I like these TLO grows . The end results always look amazing . Good luck Al, can't wait till you get them beans popped and growing

Back