Sweet Seeds Al's next SWEET TLO grow

So Easy o Manage ....yummy Smoke at the end

The beans are here! The stealth was weak but oh well. My soil will be at 45 days cooking on Wednesday so I'll shot glass 1 AKR & 1 Dark Devil Tuesday morning. I can't wait!!!

ahh ya got em,NICE!! :Sharing One: yup my soil batches are done.im waiting to follow suit with a few beans myself.

IMG_1288[1].jpg

Day 1

Both girls are above ground. I helped the DD shed her seed husk ever so gently. I'll snap some pics when they are both stretched out.

Well the AKR's 1st set of true leaves are burnt. I think the seed might have gotten too close to the edge of the seedling mix. The DD looks fine so I know its not the mix. Should I wait it out or germ another seed?

Can you post a pic?

The leaves are so small right now I had to use my loupe to check if they were burnt or not. As soon as they are big enough to photograph I'll post some.

Well I don't think I will be buying Espoma brand seed starter anymore. I mixed it 50/50 with my old Mellow Mix from TLOsoils.com (which worked just fine by itself). Both seedlings are growing but have warts. The AKR has burnt leaf tips as I suspected (only on the first true leaves, the next set coming in looks good) and the DD had a few tiny yellow spots on one of the first true leaves and also a tiny hole in the leaf. I'll snap some pictures later for further diagnosis. All I've given them is bubbled tap water once.

Last edited:
Back