Sweet Seeds Al's next SWEET TLO grow

Albert Eimstoned

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Reaction score
Well folks my TLO batch will be done cooking on November 5th so I placed and order with Autofloweringseeds.com (Herbie's auto division). The order consists of:

3 x World of Seeds - Afghan Kush Ryder
3 x Sweet Seeds - Dark Devil
3 x Sweet Seeds - Cream Caramel

Free:
3 x Dinafem - Sour Diesel
1 x World of Seeds - Sugar Mango

I have no idea which two I'll grow 1st :grin:

I'll do 2 in #5 pots in a Secret Jardin DR60II (60cmx60cm) and a California Lightworks Full Spectrum 200w (160 true watts).

I was originally going to do a tangelo rapido but my grow partner vetoed that decision lol.

If these were your seeds which two would you grow 1st?

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay AL

Let's just see what you got up the ol' sleeve.

Presto Change-O

I am subbed my friend.

:Sharing One:

Eek

I'm leaning heavily towards 1 AKR & 1 Cream Caramel for my 1st run in this soil. I'm gonna pH the whole time (Earth juice) to 6.8 and see if I can't have a stellar grow. Wish me luck! I'll update and take some pics when the beans arrive.

good deal man.got a question though man,why ya gonna PH your water?if ya got that revs mix you should not have to PH anything but hot concentrated tea brews.anything other than that or running something crazy is in yer water you shouldnt have to PH it at all.get a reading, n thats all ive done.i too would do a creme and a kush or maybe a sour mango.

I'll definitely get a reading on the runoff before I plant the seeds and get with you guys if the readings are off. My water with de chlorination drops is at 8.1. I have to use the drops because the idiots at my water company don't know if they use chloramines.

they dont know??lmfao!!Seriously?is that what they told you LMFAO! thats insane.why does that not suprise me.dude,if you can collect rain water or melt clean snow and sup with a cpl drops of cal mag early on in life or bottled water if you can.River water possibly might be a fair source too depending again upstream and contaminants.man that sucks!! well,its not easy to remove cloramines but it can be done from what Ive read.but a pain.so ya may wanna try another way man..?that could seriously play hell in your soil man seriously.

I'm going to call back today and harass them until I get an answer! I'll report back on my findings. i have been thinking about catching rain water though...

I ended up checking the water quality report myself and found my water is chloramine free.

Permission to come aboard captain...:sniper hunting:...I'm excited to see your TLO grow from the start...I subbed...brought my life jacket and all...:smoke:...

:goodluck: bro...:Smoke more Dope:

Welcome aboard! I'm gonna try my ass off to have a peaceful stress free grow. I've learned a thing or two and hopefully applying this knowledge will help me get the most out of these wonderful genetics. I'm 99% set on 1 AKR & 1 Cream Caramel but reserve the option to change my mind :cool:

Back