Gnome Automatics Anvil & Black Strap (Breeders Selection) Organic Grow

Rick Dirte'

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hello Gnome subforum. I picked these seeds up on the interwebs from DCSE. These girls are in 5 gal cloth bags.
They're growing in my super soil, perlite and expanded clay balls about 55/45 soil to drainage. Lighting is a HLG 600R with an added HLG UVA 30 light bar.
The uva bar will get turned on after the 2nd week of flowering on a 12/12 on off cycle.

I start out watering from a squirt bottle with Real Growers Recharge and yucca powder. After 2 weeks I add Mammoth Silica to the waterings.
After 3 weeks I start adding a small amount of fish hydrolysate. When flowering begins I top dress each plant with 1 cup Blue Ribbon compost, 1 cup EWC, 1/2 tsp Green Gro Flower Finisher and 1 tsp Down to Earth Bio Fish. I also add Green Planet Liquid Weight to the waterings after flowering begins.
I'll use a combo of Flower Finisher and fish hydrolysate after the 7th or 8th week depending on how the flowers mature.

Anvil day 32 & Black Strap day 29. Black Strap flowered on day 23, Anvil waited until day 32.

Q7Vdf7v.jpg

Anvil

OOvTYJC.jpg

Black Strap

N0FMEj4.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I wasn't very clear about that. The HLG UVA bars are plugged into a separate timer. The HLG 600R will stay on a 20/4
cycle. The UVA bar will be on a 12/12 cycle. It is what HLG recommends for UVA.

Last edited:
A little update on these girls. It has been relatively dry here this winter and I'm having a time keeping my humidity up.
Black Strap is having a bit of lock out issues. MoG and some other smart folks in another thread lined me out about what
to do. I've got the humidity up to 50% so hopefully the issue won't get worse.

Anvil day 39 she's short and bushy but steadily stretching.

cETmmmz.jpg

Black Strap day 35. This girl is a beauty. Hope I don't screw her up.:biggrin:

rlKNc2B.jpg

kpEtvW5.jpg

The Black Strap and Anvil are making nice progress. My humidity has remained manageable and the plants are responding well.
FullDuplex thanks for looking and liking. These are amazing genetics!

Anvil day 46. She seems to be slow cooking. Nice thick bushy plant. Defoliated some last night.

h7RnYpV.jpg

eWKw5eF.jpg

0Bx5SIv.jpg

Black Strap day 42. She's showing lots of color and building dem stacks.:thumbsup:

HHImOvY.jpg

tVrvWif.jpg

Back