Gnome Automatics Anvil & Black Strap (Breeders Selection) Organic Grow

Black Strap harvested day 90. Anvil harvested day 94. I'll post dry weights here in a few days.

DW3vEuG.jpg

BnuGwk1.jpg

Thanks Shugrows. I can't wait to check both strains out. I'm also excited about dry weights. 10 or so days we'll see.
Good luck with your grow, I'll be following.

Thanks Shugrows. I can't wait to check both strains out. I'm also excited about dry weights. 10 or so days we'll see.
Good luck with your grow, I'll be following.

looks like your going to get a nice yield out of them I love how purple they are. Almost unreal.

Yeah and that purple shits good for ya. I figure smokin a joint is going to be equivalent to eating 2 servings of veggies. :biggrin:

Yeah and that purple shits good for ya. I figure smokin a joint is going to be equivalent to eating 2 servings of veggies. :biggrin:

I down with that lol. I smoked some purple shit a few times. Dont get around here that much. Its going to be a hit around here. I got some blackberry from fastbuds too. They are really purple as well. im going to pop one of those in a couple weeks.

I’ve got some purple microverse beans for my fall grow from night owl. Not sure how much color the flowers will show. I’m ready for a break from baby sitting plants. I need to take the family on a vacation.

I’ve got some purple microverse beans for my fall grow from night owl. Not sure how much color the flowers will show. I’m ready for a break from baby sitting plants. I need to take the family on a vacation.

how long you been growing without a break? I grew a few plants about a year ago. Took 3 month break ran out of my shit had to buy it didnt like that. now I been going since the the end of October and going till next November when the landlord walks through with the inspector. Happened to me this last November had to get my plants out here fast. And they go through every 2 years so im hit it hard till then

Is your anvil sensitive to having to much water? Ive got one in a 5 gal worth FFOF and shes a touchy girl when it comes to the watering.

I got and anvil in a 3 gal with ffhf. She is touchy with water as well. Seems to droop everytime i water.I just Do half a gal 2 times a week

6 months straight. Watering/fertilizing by hand every 48 hours and bubbling the water on the day in between.

Back