Night Owl Seeds Blue Microverse

:spels:----:drool: yuuuuummm! Great pics as usual luv,... So knobby, nuggy and frosty :headbang:... and what a interesting aroma profile live, makes me wonder where she'll end up after a bit of cure...
I am dying to get the tent going now, got major grow withdrawals - :rofl:... Recall, my tent goes outside in a small courtyard, and weather isn't there yet, but soon I hope! I'm also testing the Livers bx, and auto Creeper too... eyeing Magic's Ghost Dawg Haze x BT, and HBSS to fill out the bill! But the space may be rather tight, I know HBSS is large, the others I'm not sure about...
Sounds like an excellent lineup @Waira
Sooo excited about the Livers Bx... I love anything Livers!
Talked to Magic. He’s got an exciting Photoperiod project with some hashplant genetics. Why not reach out ? It’s called Smooth Criminal. It’s Twisty’s ATFxMob Boss taken to f3 and crossed with Ace Seeds BubbaHash . Some old school mixed with new school.
From prior BM, the smell mellows a bit, while still keeping those who like their stanky dank happy.
When’s the germ date? Yup HBSS can get huge in a big container, and I’ve not grown a single Magic Strains that didn’t beast in a decent size container. Gonna be fun!!!

Totally agree @slowandeasy! Daz said she’s short and smaller plant, but growing water only organic super soil, she gets decent size, except for the 24ct leaner (my favorite) .
Very unique terpene profile for sure and sorta off putting stank. Fuel, spice cabinet, menthol is an excellent description.
I should have taken her out a few more days, but this will be gifted to a few pals who like less Stoney meds.
I’ve noticed you running some RocBud... might need to place an order after the Livers Bx...1st on my list.
Highly suggest you try some @RocBudInc strains! You wont be disappointed in anything you grab. They are all medium to large plants so far. According to Roc Passion Punch is his smallest strain, it is Strawberry Kush x RocBerry I believe. I am doing Iced Gushers next and the Passion Punch. Grape Rolex can get tall and it is some of the frostiest nugs I have done in a while. Really happy with all the strains done Organically, very frosty. All have been dense and smells are really good. I have a bunch of different Roc strains going now. Have a few more strains from latest drop to run, will be doing them in a few weeks. Need to make space. Dont underestimate the sizes. He doesnt lie, they have all been vigorous for me. Daz told me that BM could be ran SOG, and that is impossible IMO. It kinda sucks when you start seeds and assume they will be a lot different than they really are size wise. The good thing is that strain is really consistent, just not nearky as small as he claims. Good work as usual. Grab some Roc Bud Inc strains and you will be pleasantly surprised. Peace, slow

Sounds like an excellent lineup @Waira
Sooo excited about the Livers Bx... I love anything Livers!
Talked to Magic. He’s got an exciting Photoperiod project with some hashplant genetics. Why not reach out ? It’s called Smooth Criminal. It’s Twisty’s ATFxMob Boss taken to f3 and crossed with Ace Seeds BubbaHash . Some old school mixed with new school.
From prior BM, the smell mellows a bit, while still keeping those who like their stanky dank happy.
When’s the germ date? Yup HBSS can get huge in a big container, and I’ve not grown a single Magic Strains that didn’t beast in a decent size container. Gonna be fun!!!
I sure like Sour Livers, that cross is choice!
I haven't caught up with him recently, he's not been here at all I think,.. Last Fall I got hold of him, shortly after his move. He and Ronin are still colab'ing though - :thumbsup: ... the last round I got from those two was for Bum Wine, and I got a ton of nice stuff, auto and photo... Alas, many are reg's but damn nice strains they repro'ed and tested out.. Top of the photo list is Golden Buddha (Zapotec x Wild Thai Ryder, F4), that's very enticing parentage! You already saw Crack LOG,...
I wonder what came of the Hawaiian genetics he was tinkering with,... :eyebrows: Magic Island, Ho'Pono pono...
This new photo sound stellar!... based off Frank Nitti it seems (ATF x Mob Boss),... Not sure hashplants would be a good option for us though BC, most are lousy for mold resistance; maybe this one inherited the ATF resistance?
When Cosmic Queen first came out I missed the testing run,... I PM'ed GBD and he cut loose a few beans for me out of his stash :woohoo1: -one of my fav' 'Phistos! he also sent along some Spacedawg seeds which I dyin' to run as well! Reg's are just not a good option for me now, lack of space/resources to deal with the whole sexing bizz sadly, but if the OD season is a go, I'll try one reg strain if possible... Last year those damn Aunt of Farouks pulled an 0/3 felmales on me- :cuss:I was bloody pissed about that! ... Anyway, which reg strain I try is still something to grind over :rofl:

Highly suggest you try some @RocBudInc strains! You wont be disappointed in anything you grab. They are all medium to large plants so far. According to Roc Passion Punch is his smallest strain, it is Strawberry Kush x RocBerry I believe. I am doing Iced Gushers next and the Passion Punch. Grape Rolex can get tall and it is some of the frostiest nugs I have done in a while. Really happy with all the strains done Organically, very frosty. All have been dense and smells are really good. I have a bunch of different Roc strains going now. Have a few more strains from latest drop to run, will be doing them in a few weeks. Need to make space. Dont underestimate the sizes. He doesnt lie, they have all been vigorous for me. Daz told me that BM could be ran SOG, and that is impossible IMO. It kinda sucks when you start seeds and assume they will be a lot different than they really are size wise. The good thing is that strain is really consistent, just not nearky as small as he claims. Good work as usual. Grab some Roc Bud Inc strains and you will be pleasantly surprised. Peace, slow
I've been watching RocBuds - :greenthumb:he's showing better than many other Indie's are! This I like a lot, seems the last ones to do well was Magic and Full Duplex... The rest have flopped or faded out.... :shrug:

I haven't caught up with him recently, he's not been here at all I think,.. Last Fall I got hold of him, shortly after his move. He and Ronin are still colab'ing though - :thumbsup: ... the last round I got from those two was for Bum Wine, and I got a ton of nice stuff, auto and photo... Alas, many are reg's but damn nice strains they repro'ed and tested out.. Top of the photo list is Golden Buddha (Zapotec x Wild Thai Ryder, F4), that's very enticing parentage! You already saw Crack LOG,...
I wonder what came of the Hawaiian genetics he was tinkering with,... :eyebrows: Magic Island, Ho'Pono pono...
This new photo sound stellar!... based off Frank Nitti it seems (ATF x Mob Boss),... Not sure hashplants would be a good option for us though BC, most are lousy for mold resistance; maybe this one inherited the ATF resistance?
When Cosmic Queen first came out I missed the testing run,... I PM'ed GBD and he cut loose a few beans for me out of his stash :woohoo1: -one of my fav' 'Phistos! he also sent along some Spacedawg seeds which I dyin' to run as well! Reg's are just not a good option for me now, lack of space/resources to deal with the whole sexing bizz sadly, but if the OD season is a go, I'll try one reg strain if possible... Last year those damn Aunt of Farouks pulled an 0/3 felmales on me- :cuss:I was bloody pissed about that! ... Anyway, which reg strain I try is still something to grind over :rofl:

I've been watching RocBuds - :greenthumb:he's showing better than many other Indie's are! This I like a lot, seems the last ones to do well was Magic and Full Duplex... The rest have flopped or faded out.... :shrug:
Yes, I decided to try a few Indie Breeders this past year and @RocBudInc has exceeded my expectations! Where as the rest were flops, like you said. I had a hermie on one breeders strain too. Not gonna bash specific people, just wont support them. I spend a lot of money of seeds each year, I dont have time for garbage plants that can hermie. Peace, slow

RocBud certainly has a following. Maybe grab a couple strains. Purple Rolex for sure.
I loved BLK MRRR... for yield, bud density, resin etc. , and WD is a favorite. Magic has worked hard on his gear. I think Magic got a job promotion, so very busy.
Yes, hashplant would likely not finish well OD for me. I’m considering an ID photo run this Summer. I have some Wedding Cake POG, Blood HP, Viking x Cheemo and some Leb27 crosses as well as a CBD or two to try.
A couple Photo x Auto crosses may go outside as well as a Leb27 x Monk
Should be pretty resistant and faster.
Bald Monkey is going to work AoF into Auto. Maybe using BlackStone as the Auto.
0/3 with regs is so disappointing . Currently popped 3 multi pots of regs. I always worry about a lost spot. My real estate in the tent is precious. Currently have two Anvil girls in a 3gallon. Got 2/3 girls and couldn’t choose. Beasts! They should produce at least 5zips in 3 gal of soil. Yippee!!! Always a gamble.
I’m an Indica girl, but I keep returning to Cosmic Queen as a must run for Sati loving pals. I don’t have many Sati leaner beans. Just popped a Spiritwalker to keep them happy.

Yes, I decided to try a few Indie Breeders this past year and @RocBudInc has exceeded my expectations! Where as the rest were flops, like you said. I had a hermie on one breeders strain too. Not gonna bash specific people, just wont support them. I spend a lot of money of seeds each year, I dont have time for garbage plants that can hermie. Peace, slow
@slowandeasy , Which strains in RocBud are the most Indica /Affie? You know I love 24 CT. Not sure what to look for in their offerings.
Blue Microverse is excellent for me, as an evening strain.

Iced gushers is pretty indica
Thanks @Mizzo81 , I’ll make note. Trying to hold off buying for a month, but Iced Gushers may be on the list after Livers Bx. I’ve got a backlog on strains to run, but you and slow, Dabber and a few others are raving . Hard to refrain!

Thanks @Mizzo81 , I’ll make note. Trying to hold off buying for a month, but Iced Gushers may be on the list after Livers Bx. I’ve got a backlog on strains to run, but you and slow, Dabber and a few others are raving . Hard to refrain!
Ya know what it is. Every single plant has been fire. Most I have done two of have been same pheno or so close I can tell. The ones that have been different still both phenos Fire. Just all very high quality and he’s in the NE gotta show some love.

@slowandeasy , Which strains in RocBud are the most Indica /Affie? You know I love 24 CT. Not sure what to look for in their offerings.
Blue Microverse is excellent for me, as an evening strain.
Iced Gushers, Passion Punch, and Magic Cookies are prob the most Indica. But none are as small as 24 Carat. According to Roc, Passion Punch is the smallest and most Indica looking. I have not finished enough to know the effects of all of them, but the Frost coverage is very high on all of them that I have done so far. I have a nice line up of them starting to bud now, so I will know more about his strains as the weeks pass. I know you like 24 Carat and Sour Crack is super special to me. I have not found an Sour Crack substitute for speed, quality, and night time Indica for me. I actually like the smaller size plant and love the speed even more. If I were a breeder, doing a Super Fast Killer Indica Dom strain that stays small would be my #1 Plant. I know most people go for size and yield when breeding. I would love to make a line up of 8 Week Indicas. In fact, that is what I would call the line up and that would be my goal. 8 weeks and amazing products. Sounds like a good idea? Peace, slow

Back