Night Owl Seeds Blue Microverse

Just sent my payment... cash. I don’t usually send cash, but I just bought one pack. We will see how it goes.
I haven’t had a problem with the seed bazaar, but bought my last pack at hemp fest when Daz was there.
How is Wicked Pissah gear? I thought about ordering The Fog, but went with Night Owl instead. Too many seeds already and my pal Stick just keeps hooking me up.
U don’t have anything to worry about. I use cash app every time. Always receive my order and extras.

U don’t have anything to worry about. I use cash app every time. Always receive my order and extras.
Lol, didn’t use the app, just the green stuff through the us mail.

Lol, didn’t use the app, just the green stuff through the us mail.
Yeah I figured but cash app transactions can’t be refunded. Not a sale just me sending him cyber cash lol. Still always got my orders. Just got shipping for my last two orders

Thanks @slowandeasy , They are sold out of Gushers, so I’ll look at Passion Punch. I don’t look for yield as much as effects.. night time mostly. Speedy is a huge priority for me. If they take too long, I lose interest. Also, growing in super soil, water only, I like my plants to finish at or around 70 days, so I don’t have to feed them. Lazy.
You should work on a heavy Affie leaning Indica that will finish around 60 days. It just means growers will need to be dialed in to pull respectable yields.
I did have a 24 ct leaning Blue Microverse that finished in 56 days. She was excellent. It is possible. I’ve steered away from Sour Crack thinking she wouldn’t be as narcotic as 24Ct?
Well @BCBudlady, I personally have done 24 carat numerous times and the results were not as good as Sour Crack. But to be fair, they were the first 2 Meph Strains I ever ran and never ordered 24 Carat after thst first purchase. Maybe it was the batch, but 24 Carat did not impress me as much as Sour Crack at all. I have a feeling they were old stock or something and thst was many yesrs ago when I bought them and rsn 24 Carat. For me Sour Crack is very narcotic. I can not do dabs in the morning of that strain, it makes you feel worthless for the day. I only use Sour Crack at night time, and there are only a few strains I will refuse to use in the daytime. This is one of the few that knocks me out with daytime use. Most strains have little effect on my sleeping, and often I am up all night long as a result. I know some people only care about yield and plant size. But I am more about Quality and Speed of growth. I dont see much point in doing Autos if they take 100 days to finish. Nothing is worse than running an Auto way longer than normal, only to have mediocre results. Having done so many Sour Cracks, it is truely one of the few Autos that finishes in 8 week. It only has a couple of Phenos and the end product is always similar. Many Autos end products can vary from grow to grow, consistency in end product is dufficult in Autos. To have clone like results the plant must be refined enough when dealing with Autos. 24 Carat and Sour Crack are 2 of Mephistos oldest and refined strains, and that is why you and I appreciate them so much! Cant wait to run more, soon come! Peace, sloe

Yes, I decided to try a few Indie Breeders this past year and @RocBudInc has exceeded my expectations! Where as the rest were flops, like you said. I had a hermie on one breeders strain too. Not gonna bash specific people, just wont support them. I spend a lot of money of seeds each year, I dont have time for garbage plants that can hermie. Peace, slow
thank you my man :) the thing about hermies is super hard... ive spent years stablizing a strain.. going thru phenos testing points of stress.. and it just dont matter.. one of my favorite strains ever is super lemon haze.. super stable but will hermie in the wrong conditions... each strain and lineage comes from different areas of the world making pinpointing there stress levels is super hard... everything is so hybridized now its hard... thats why alot of people including myself are searching out the true breed landraces and starting from the beginning to make a completely stable strain :) But even then who really knows if its true :shrug:But we sure going to try

thank you my man :) the thing about hermies is super hard... ive spent years stablizing a strain.. going thru phenos testing points of stress.. and it just dont matter.. one of my favorite strains ever is super lemon haze.. super stable but will hermie in the wrong conditions... each strain and lineage comes from different areas of the world making pinpointing there stress levels is super hard... everything is so hybridized now its hard... thats why alot of people including myself are searching out the true breed landraces and starting from the beginning to make a completely stable strain :) But even then who really knows if its true :shrug:But we sure going to try
Yes, this is very true about hybrids. But I have only had 1 Auto hermie on me ever, and I didnt do anything to knowingly stress it. But some plants or phenos are more sensitive in general to cetain things, like lighting. I had to turn down my new light today. The 1 Roc it Fuel looks like it isnt happy with the increased lighting. She got a little pale looking overnight. First time using this light, it is clearly very strong. Lesson learned, this light will be turned down to 50% for a few days to see how tbe plant reacts. Only had the light a few days, should have started it lower than I did. Can tell the coverage is wall to wall. But assumed 75% strngth would be ok. Light stress at 75% and approx 18 inches. I was told these can get 12-18 inches away. However, moving forward I will be starting at 24 inches away and see how they do. Always hard to switch lights mid grow. Next plants will be done from seed under the lights start to finish and wont get stressed. I might even turn the lights down more thsn they are more often. Atleast I know the Lightbars are really strong and I am glad its adjustable. Peacex slow

Thanks @slowandeasy , They are sold out of Gushers, so I’ll look at Passion Punch. I don’t look for yield as much as effects.. night time mostly. Speedy is a huge priority for me. If they take too long, I lose interest. Also, growing in super soil, water only, I like my plants to finish at or around 70 days, so I don’t have to feed them. Lazy.
You should work on a heavy Affie leaning Indica that will finish around 60 days. It just means growers will need to be dialed in to pull respectable yields.
I did have a 24 ct leaning Blue Microverse that finished in 56 days. She was excellent. It is possible. I’ve steered away from Sour Crack thinking she wouldn’t be as narcotic as 24Ct?
I know you dont put much emphasis on yield; however, what is your typical yield on the 23 ct?
Just curious

I know you dont put much emphasis on yield; however, what is your typical yield on the 23 ct?
Just curious
I grow in an organic super soil, water only type system, and do not push my plants. 24 ct. grown in 3gallons will produce, on average, about 60g. I have had a few give over 80g in 5 gallons, but don’t waste the space anymore. If you need bigger yield, go with Blue Microverse.

I grow in an organic super soil, water only type system, and do not push my plants. 24 ct. grown in 3gallons will produce, on average, about 60g. I have had a few give over 80g in 5 gallons, but don’t waste the space anymore. If you need bigger yield, go with Blue Microverse.
I think strains like 24 Carat and Sour Crack have a max yield, and using more Soil wont make the yield much more as you pointed out. I think 3oz is good for 24 Carat in 3 gal and using 5 gal is a waste of soil and space usually. The super fast and small Autos dont need huge pots. I can wait to Run Sour Crack again soon! Gonna do a couple experiments, really excited to see how they do! I like to try things to see how the results are compared to normal. I have done so many Sour Cracks that I know what to expect. 3oz is normal yields for Sour Crack too. Peace, slow

Back