Night Owl Seeds Blue Microverse

Iced Gushers, Passion Punch, and Magic Cookies are prob the most Indica. But none are as small as 24 Carat. According to Roc, Passion Punch is the smallest and most Indica looking. I have not finished enough to know the effects of all of them, but the Frost coverage is very high on all of them that I have done so far. I have a nice line up of them starting to bud now, so I will know more about his strains as the weeks pass. I know you like 24 Carat and Sour Crack is super special to me. I have not found an Sour Crack substitute for speed, quality, and night time Indica for me. I actually like the smaller size plant and love the speed even more. If I were a breeder, doing a Super Fast Killer Indica Dom strain that stays small would be my #1 Plant. I know most people go for size and yield when breeding. I would love to make a line up of 8 Week Indicas. In fact, that is what I would call the line up and that would be my goal. 8 weeks and amazing products. Sounds like a good idea? Peace, slow
Thanks @slowandeasy , They are sold out of Gushers, so I’ll look at Passion Punch. I don’t look for yield as much as effects.. night time mostly. Speedy is a huge priority for me. If they take too long, I lose interest. Also, growing in super soil, water only, I like my plants to finish at or around 70 days, so I don’t have to feed them. Lazy.
You should work on a heavy Affie leaning Indica that will finish around 60 days. It just means growers will need to be dialed in to pull respectable yields.
I did have a 24 ct leaning Blue Microverse that finished in 56 days. She was excellent. It is possible. I’ve steered away from Sour Crack thinking she wouldn’t be as narcotic as 24Ct?

Iced Gushers, Passion Punch, and Magic Cookies are prob the most Indica. But none are as small as 24 Carat. According to Roc, Passion Punch is the smallest and most Indica looking. I have not finished enough to know the effects of all of them, but the Frost coverage is very high on all of them that I have done so far. I have a nice line up of them starting to bud now, so I will know more about his strains as the weeks pass. I know you like 24 Carat and Sour Crack is super special to me. I have not found an Sour Crack substitute for speed, quality, and night time Indica for me. I actually like the smaller size plant and love the speed even more. If I were a breeder, doing a Super Fast Killer Indica Dom strain that stays small would be my #1 Plant. I know most people go for size and yield when breeding. I would love to make a line up of 8 Week Indicas. In fact, that is what I would call the line up and that would be my goal. 8 weeks and amazing products. Sounds like a good idea? Peace, slow
How about that legend berry og.

Thanks @slowandeasy , They are sold out of Gushers, so I’ll look at Passion Punch. I don’t look for yield as much as effects.. night time mostly. Speedy is a huge priority for me. If they take too long, I lose interest. Also, growing in super soil, water only, I like my plants to finish at or around 70 days, so I don’t have to feed them. Lazy.
You should work on a heavy Affie leaning Indica that will finish around 60 days. It just means growers will need to be dialed in to pull respectable yields.
I did have a 24 ct leaning Blue Microverse that finished in 56 days. She was excellent. It is possible. I’ve steered away from Sour Crack thinking she wouldn’t be as narcotic as 24Ct?
Pretty much every strain I’ve done from Roc has finished in around 70-75 days. Most have also been good for night time meds. Grape god seems to be a bit sativa leaning for me anyways. Not in a bad way though just not before bed for me.

Pretty much every strain I’ve done from Roc has finished in around 70-75 days. Most have also been good for night time meds. Grape god seems to be a bit sativa leaning for me anyways. Not in a bad way though just not before bed for me.
Thanks @Mizzo81 , I’ll check out the stock on his site!

@Mizzo81, does he have a AFN discount code?

He did but now he’s giving 19% with Covid19. Also site closing soon for a while because of covid. Go grab a pack of iced gushers. 2 left.
Placed an order before your post... as I found the AFN discount. No biggie. Still 10 percent.

Placed an order before your post... as I found the AFN discount. No biggie. Still 10 percent.
Oh man just missed it oh well still got a discount. I think you’ll like. I gotta grab me some night owl but did not have luck when I went on seed bazaar seemed like the site was very glitchy and every time I clicked on an item it went to a blank page. I’ll try again

Oh man just missed it oh well still got a discount. I think you’ll like. I gotta grab me some night owl but did not have luck when I went on seed bazaar seemed like the site was very glitchy and every time I clicked on an item it went to a blank page. I’ll try again
Just sent my payment... cash. I don’t usually send cash, but I just bought one pack. We will see how it goes.
I haven’t had a problem with the seed bazaar, but bought my last pack at hemp fest when Daz was there.
How is Wicked Pissah gear? I thought about ordering The Fog, but went with Night Owl instead. Too many seeds already and my pal Stick just keeps hooking me up.

What I’ve ran has been good. Strawberry fog and New England sour diesel.

Back