Dutch Passion Bob takes Dutch Passion on a BioTabs tour inside the Greenhouse - Growing Auto Test PA, Auto Skywalker Haze & Auto White Widow

Thank you for the help !
You're welcome brother :cheers:

Went to the greenhouse today to take some trichome shots from my Barney's Farm girls as these are almost done and while at it took some pictures from the other girls. This White Widow for example is getting huge and if those buds bulk up like with Moby Dick (which has White Widow in it's parentage) I will be a happy camper for sure :woohoo1:
Auto White Widow - day 52
1657896634987_small.jpg

Tomorrow morning I'll be giving these ladies some extra PK in the form of a liter or two PK Booster Compost Tee.
I'll be adding some Silicium Flash to this lady's mix to give some directly absorbable Nitrogen.
Auto Test PA - day 52
1657896634983_small.jpg

I feel like this Skywalker and the White Widow will benefit the most from a PK boost for sure. So they will receive some extra Bio PK 5-8 to their drink. :thumbsup:
Auto Skywalker Haze - day 52
1657896634979_small.jpg

Regards,

Bob :toke:

Hey Dutch Passion aficionado's :baked:

Today I was in a Bud Shoot kinda mood. So I extended that feeling towards my Dutch Passion girls...
Auto White Widow - day 55
1658172546190_small.jpg

This White Widow looks amazing and is full on creating flowers, which all need to expand of course. About a month to go still so that's looking good for the awaiting expansion :coffee:
1658172546186_small.jpg

1658172546183_small.jpg

This purple beauty is smelling very Kushy indeed. I rubbed my fingers through one of the lower buds and smelling them wafted a definite musky Kush smell into my nose. She looks amazing doesn't she?
Auto Test PA - day 55
1658172546178_small.jpg

Auto Test PA - day 55
1658172546174_small.jpg

Auto Test PA - day 55
1658172546171_small.jpg

And last but not least, we have the Skywalker Haze and as a haze she is behaving indeed...
Auto Skywalker Haze - day 55
1658172546167_small.jpg

Starting out with what I can only describe as foxtaling, but as you can see there are new pistils starting to emerge...
1658172546163_small.jpg

I sure hope these fill up. Now, I know I don't have to expect big fat buds. Buuut a couple Sativa nugs is all I'm asking for :woohoo1:
1658172546159_small.jpg

On the other hand, in the spec sheet is written that outdoors this cultivar can take between 84 and 105 days!!! So worst case this one still has 50 days to go :jump:
1658172546156_small.jpg

Regards,

Last edited:
Hey Friends :cheers:

I've got another update from within the greenhouse today. It was to hot to enter the greenhouse as it was to hot for me to go outside. Yeah, I know some of you live in hot climates and deal with 40°C/104°F on a daily basis, but for us doubling the normal temperature is just crazy. Luckily the missus and myself are home on holiday, so we closed everything up and stayed inside today. When the sun went down that was my cue to shoot into action and go check out the heat damage the plants would have gotten, but look for yourselves...The plants are looking great, like they weren't in the greenhouse while it was 46°C/114°F outside in the shade!!! I can only imagine how hot it must have been inside... :yoinks:
Auto White Widow - day 56
1658260213353_small.jpg

Look at how she's responding to her Tee treatment she received this weekend. :thumbsup:
1658260213349_small.jpg

1658260213345_small.jpg

1658260213341_small.jpg

Every day I see the buds of this test cultivar expanding. Just amazing how it all falls together!! :coffee:
Auto Test PA - day 56
1658260213336_small.jpg

Auto Test PA - day 56
1658260213333_small.jpg

Auto Test PA - day 56
1658260213329_small.jpg

And last but not least the Skywalker Haze...According to her spec sheet this one can be a very long cultivar depending on the phenotype. So she could be ready somewhere between August 16th and September 6th. The latter being 105 days!!! It'll probably be somewhere in between, but we'll see :thumbsup:
Auto Skywalker Haze - day 56
1658260213325_small.jpg

Time enough to fatten up those foxtailing buds :spels:
1658260213320_small.jpg

1658260213316_small.jpg

Regards,

looking great in there! That will be nice how and when skywalker will finish. Now I'm not only curius about her because of the high thc level.
Those foxtails seem to be part of the game, looking at some pics on the internet.
When I quit growing ten years ago, a foxtailing plant was a "fail" for many. I never had a problem with foxtailing, but find it interesting that it gets "incorporated" for reasons as it seems nowadays. I guess those "elephants" have their name from those foxtails?
It's so nice to be back in the game and see so much new interesting stuff is going on, "brought to you" by excelent Performers - growers and cultivators and their cultivars.
:pop:

And Bob, it's called weed for a reason right :yay:
giphy.gif

And since it was so hot the last two days and today was a humid day I opted to spray all the plants with a mixture of Boom Boom Spray and Rotblock, both diluted in the same sprayer which contained about 1L of water. I put the sprayer on jet and spritzed all the plants in the greenhouse :thumbsup:
Afterwards I dosed the Dutch Passion girls with some extra Bio PK 5-8, diluted 25ml into 5L water and divided that between the three girls. Really hope by doing this the Skywalker Haze gets a PK-kick in the butt and starts building on some weight. I know the White Widow is going to love the PK boost as she always reacts great a couple days after receiving a dose and I have a feeling that the tester cultivar is using these nutrients to fatten up those Kushy buds, "oh yes ladies and gentlemen, these buds smell like real Kush to me..."

Regards,

looking great in there! That will be nice how and when skywalker will finish. Now I'm not only curius about her because of the high thc level.
Those foxtails seem to be part of the game, looking at some pics on the internet.
When I quit growing ten years ago, a foxtailing plant was a "fail" for many. I never had a problem with foxtailing, but find it interesting that it gets "incorporated" for reasons as it seems nowadays. I guess those "elephants" have their name from those foxtails?
It's so nice to be back in the game and see so much new interesting stuff is going on, "brought to you" by excelent Performers - growers and cultivators and their cultivars.
:pop:
And I completely forgot to respond to this reply. :doh:
What I meant to say was... It's because of reply's like the one above that I love this forum so much. These pads on the back can sure help lift up spirits :cheers:
Thanks mate!!!

More than one slap well earned!
But take it as a kickbutt...just wanted to rise expectations and pressure a bit *G*

But I'm really couriuos about how comes that i see foxtailing plants so often?
Is it since americans don't care, as they came into the game more and more? Is it because there are more homegrowers that don't care (fuck "bagappeal"), is it because it's simply more open space for trichomes and for the THC record hunting?

And yes, It's about the spirits, and AFN spills a lot of the right ones. Why do you think I returned here...no I won't be redundant :worship: .

Cheers!

But take it as a kickbutt...just wanted to rise expectations and pressure a bit *G*
giphy.gif

But I'm really couriuos about how comes that i see foxtailing plants so often?
Is it since americans don't care, as they came into the game more and more? Is it because there are more homegrowers that don't care (fuck "bagappeal"), is it because it's simply more open space for trichomes and for the THC record hunting?
Foxtailing is either genetic or stress induced or both...Lemme explain, a Sativa can be prone foxtailing due to the fact how they grow in nature and after multiple generations this has become a genetic trait. But treat a plant bad. ie, heat induced stress for example and a Sativa dominant cultivar will produce foxtailing as a result. In normal to perfect conditions the Skywalker produces nice and firm buds, but the heat inside the greenhouse is such a stress inducing factor that it started to foxtail all over.

And yes, It's about the spirits, and AFN spills a lot of the right ones. Why do you think I returned here...no I won't be redundant :worship: .

Mid Flower
Hey Friends :cheers:

As yesterday was a cloudy and rainy day the plants got a breather from the hot weather. Glad to say I treated the plants with some Boom Boom Spray and RotBlock as prevention to mold. :shooty:
Auto White Widow - day 58
1658423522597_small.jpg

The buds on this White Widow look delish and I know what lies in my cards, because it isn't the first time I've grown her... :woohoo:
1658423522594_small.jpg

Already frosty buds..:headbang:
1658423522588_small.jpg

Six of these cola's await me. 76 days the last time, but this was inside a temperature and humidity controlled Mars Hydro tent. Now she's inside the greenhouse enjoying daylight, so I imagine she'll go 86 days, maybe even 90...:shrug: We'll see :thumbsup:
1658423522585_small.jpg

This Purple Afghan is bulking up nicely.
Auto Test PA - day 58
1658423522581_small.jpg

Such pretty flowers...:pop:
Auto Test PA - day 58
1658423522578_small.jpg

Let's see if we can squish some purple rosin out of these :naughtystep: :fire:
Auto Test PA - day 58
1658423522573_small.jpg

Auto Test PA - day 58
1658423522569_small.jpg

Such a beautiful plant...A shame she's foxtailing because that's gonna give me plenty of work to clean them leaves from in between the flowers...
Auto Skywalker Haze - day 58
1658423522566_small.jpg

Oh well, at least they are plentiful
1658423522559_small.jpg

And already covered in sticky trichomes
1658423522554_small.jpg

Regards,

Back