twenty20 Bob takes Twenty20 on a BioTabs tour inside the Greenhouse - Growing Ogreberry King Band

Harvest
Hey Friends :toke:

Thought it was time to take me some trichome shots from these Ogreberry's I have growing in my greenhouse :hump:
I was amazed at how far they all looked...:yoinks:
Ogreberry King Band - day 77
1663853782614_small.png

So much ambers all over...Didn't expect this so soon, but the ambers don't look shriveled. So that's a good thing
1663853782604_small.png

1663853782591_small.png

1663853782579_small.png

1663853782570_small.png

1663853782561_small.png

1663853782553_small.png

So I decided it was time for me to cut them down...But first..the last pictures from the greenhouse for this season. :crying:
1663853782547_small.jpg

Say goodbye my pretties...:crying:
1663853782543_small.jpg

These buds are packed with trichomes all over...:thumbsup:
1663853782537_small.jpg

...And the smell...The smell is amazing!!! Definitely something worth growing
1663853782533_small.jpg

Found one bud which had some white mold in it as it had a crusty dried up leaf hanging out of it. And when I opened the bud I saw some on the inside. Didin't find any more, but you know the old saying, "where there's smoke there's fire..." :shrug:
1663853782530_small.jpg

And one final hanging-of-the-plants-upside-down-picture :toke:
I'll be back in about a week or so, depending on the temperature and if it rains or not the coming days...:shrug:
Oh, and sorry for the editing of the picture, but there was so much plants I had to choose...Showing all the plants or showing less... I chose the first, but edited out what was in the closet behind it.
1663853782524_small.jpg

Regards,

Bob :toke:

Thanks for the rep @Dankerson :cheers:
It took me quite some time longer to dry the three Ogreberry's as the temperature dropped significantly and humidity was quite high, but drying over such a long period does have it's perks. The buds don't have any fresh cut smell to them and while trimming I took one and rolled it up into a joint...In hindsight this was not a clever idea as this prolonged the trimming by some time... :dizzy:I started at 7o' clock and it's now 11.30ish...for two small plants and one biggie...

I trimmed the buds up as good as possible, left no nook or cranny untreated...And this is what I'm left with. More then pleased with this amount of already PRIMO bud!!! Wait until it get's cured...
1664752367083 _small.jpg

Some budp0rn...
1664752367071 _small.jpg

Not only is the amount of trichomes staggering, but the smell is really...something. I'd like to place it in the same category of Dutch Passion's Mokum's Tulip. An amazing berry smell with a very sour (like milk that's gone bad) smell to it, that's for sure!!! :thumbsup:
Explaining it, it should smell disgusting, but it is not.
1664752367064 _small.jpg

1664752367056 _small.jpg

1664752367050 _small.jpg

Finally I would like to send out some big hugs to Twenty20 Adam for sending me these wonderful seeds!! :bighug:
Thanks mate! This grow went flawlessly and I can recommend your genetics to anyone :thumbsup:
I'm sure to return in a couple of weeks after these buds had some curing behind them and finish this thread with a smoke report. But until then, stay high brother!! :cheers:

Regards,

Bob

Last edited:
Thanks for the rep @Dankerson :cheers:
It took me quite some time longer to dry the three Ogreberry's as the temperature dropped significantly and humidity was quite high, but drying over such a long period does have it's perks. The buds don't have any fresh cut smell to them and while trimming I took one and rolled it up into a joint...In hindsight this was not a clever idea as this prolonged the trimming by some time... :dizzy:I started at 7o' clock and it's now 11.30ish...for two small plants and one biggie...

I trimmed the buds up as good as possible, left no nook or cranny untreated...And this is what I'm left with. More then pleased with this amount of already PRIMO bud!!! Wait until it get's cured...
View attachment 1522079

Some budp0rn...
View attachment 1522080

Not only is the amount of trichomes staggering, but the smell is really...something. I'd like to place it in the same category of Dutch Passion's Mokum's Tulip. An amazing berry smell with a very sour (like milk that's gone bad) smell to it, that's for sure!!! :thumbsup:
Explaining it, it should smell disgusting, but it is not.
View attachment 1522081

View attachment 1522082

View attachment 1522083

Finally I would like to send out some big hugs to Twenty20 Adam for sending me these wonderful seeds!! :bighug:
Thanks mate! This grow went flawlessly and I can recommend your genetics to anyone :thumbsup:
I'm sure to return in a couple of weeks after these buds had some curing behind them and finish this thread with a smoke report. But until then, stay high brother!! :cheers:

Regards,

Bob
Very nice! Yes it almost smells disgusting. Sometimes I think it smells like stinky gym socks!

Back