Dutch Passion DP Think Different Lovers Thread

Hey all, has anyone seen a TD pheno that has just single leave's like my photo?
Its mutant. I had 3 of these mutants last year but strain called ak 47 x shishkaberry. Mate sorry for you but best you can do is pull it off because its not gonna produce nothing. If single leaf comes out instead normal shape- its mutant and dont waste time on it. Bin it. I know its sad but bad things happen .

Thanks wingsuit I think I will just let it be, it was a freebee so could have been mislabeled

Well buddy - if you have so much space in your garden then carry on but i ve done it and i let plant grow for month and all i ended up with was a 30 cm stick with 4 leaves like you have( like helicopter funny ones) so i pulled it out.

It has side branches coming off the first set of leaves so we will see it could be a ducks foot but I will give it a few weeks

20180422_210654.jpg
I have auto duck going on day 62 so naahh it wont be duck foot but nature is so strange & likes to play jokes and i wish you best but for me its like trying to reanimate dead ; ) i had it so i know it wont be nothing but you havent got this situation so you will learn from your own experience. Happy growing!

Cheers wingsuit the leaves on the side branches are three point, so it may grow out of it man that duck looks well nice.

A little update on my strange TD, It is looking very nice now

Attachments

• DSC_0061.JPG
    DSC_0061.JPG
    130.5 KB · Views: 374
I might be giving Think Different a go soon. the strain description states flowering time is 60-66 days - how long from seed to harvest has it actually been for growers here.
cheers

I've grown out at least 15 think different over the last few years, they've all gone between 75-80 days, with a couple of particularly big heavy yielding phenos going 90-100 days.
Right now, I've got one smaller than I've ever seen, and it's had more room than I've given them before (same light though), what gives?! The buds look like most td I've grown, but the yield is looking low, and it's looking done at just 60 days! I've not checked the trichomes with a scope yet, but all the hairs are orange and the bigger leaves are dropping - I'm hoping it might still fatten up a little, but I don't hold out much hope. Anyone else had this with td? I reckon I might only get an oz dry :(

Back